• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Diablo First time playing barb

    Diablo First time playing barb


    First time playing barb

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Season 23 will by my first seasonal barbarian character. Any advice that I haven't already gotten from the few YouTube guides I've watched? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    First vallas and now this!!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    How do i get short mans finger?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I always play witch doctor(I just love summoning builds and not having to actually fight if i dont feel it) and with years of playing this game as witch doctor, i have NEVER gotten it I know it drops after around level 30, but ive never gotten it once, am i just super unlucky with RNG? Or does it not drop in story mode(ion rlly like adventure as much)?

    submitted by /u/sniffy-_-sniff to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Hydra without 4th slot is waste of time

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    character just going non-seasonal and dies frequently without the 4 slot mod. Complete waste of time now. Such a shame as I liked that character play during the season.

    submitted by /u/TKDMoi to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Necro

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Prob gonna run another necro in 23. ODG for life.

    submitted by /u/Snoo_95743 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Maximus for Roland's set?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have been checking out guides for the Rolands set since it will be the gift this season, and I noticed they all go with the fire rune on sweep attack. Why don't any of the guides suggest Maximus over Furnace for the weapon? I understand that 50% damage on elites is nice, but thats just vs elites/bosses. Wouldn't 20% more fire damage be better overall?

    submitted by /u/IWant2BeThatGuy to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [WoL] LoD or SWK?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I have a LoD WoL monk. I'm quite a casual player, so I have not been keeping track of the patches as well as I should have. However, I was recently playing around on the D3 planner and discovered that SWK + Captain's Crimson can put out significantly more paper DPS than the LoD build. However, I do not know how their actual in-game DPSs compare. Should I switch over to SWK WoL?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MetallicOrangeBalls to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite monk build and why? Mine is inna Generator I wish it was stronger I like punching monsters in the face

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment