• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Diablo Enjoy my fight against Captain Daltyn ⚔️

    Diablo Enjoy my fight against Captain Daltyn ⚔️


    Enjoy my fight against Captain Daltyn ⚔️

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    GoD DH not stacking

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    My friend is playing GoD DH and he says that while vengeance is active, his hungering arrow will only stack if he shift-fires it, not when he fires it at an enemy. If that's makes sense. I played god DH last season but I couldn't figure out what's wrong. Is this a bug or some interaction we're not seeing? If anyone else has any ideas, they'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Snoburnz to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary to Ancient.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Which is generally the better way to go, faster, to get a piece that is legendary and attain a similar ancient legendary of that piece. Rolling blood shards to get it or using bounty materials to reforge.

    submitted by /u/Dragonsymphony1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment