• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Diablo Crusader newbie after 8 years

    Diablo Crusader newbie after 8 years


    Crusader newbie after 8 years

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:48 PM PST

    I am resuming the game after many years, I had only played with the demon hunter in campaign but I accidentally deleted my character, now I am playing with the Crusader in campaign and I am at level 68 (act III), I have just discovered the other modes of game (apart from campaign) and I'm excited but also a bit confused, which route do you recommend me to follow? Must I go on campaign? Adventure mode is blocked since I don't finish campaign, only is visible if I create a season character, but I don't know hoy to play season from level 1

    submitted by /u/necktru to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Monk Build, Interested in Ideas

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I'm about to start working on putting back together (and doing a lot of cleanup and optimizing) a Monk build I had on a different account, and I'm interested in any thoughts people might have in case I missed anything important. The build is here (I hope, I can't tell if this link works correctly): https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/121595075

    The idea is pretty simple: Flying Dragon procs make you easily max out attack speed, Broken Promises makes everything crit, and Obsidian/Kekegi+Gyana+Sweeping Wind(Cyclone) let you spit fireballs and lightning tornadoes everywhere constantly. The build is all about hitting procs, so there's a huge focus on attack speed and skills that hit multiple times. I imagine it's going to need a lot better defensive focus, I'm unsure what the average uptime will be for Aquila and the build planner estimates Epiphany(Desert Shroud) at 33%.

    It's really funny to watch when it gets going, but if I'm missing any obvious best in slot choices please let me know, or even if you just have more funny jank ideas to pile on!

    submitted by /u/serenechaos1 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Legendary Armor and Scythe

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Hello,

    I recently was power leveled by some random guy that joined my game from 70 paragon 1 to paragon 618, it was nice of him but I also don't have the necessary armor and weapons to handle anything substantial. I was wondering if anyone has any extra legendary armor or scythe they could spare. I'm an exploding corpse necromancer. (Xbox 1)

    submitted by /u/hippysmuggler to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Hunter Ideal Build

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Relatively new to the game, just finished Act V and was wondering what the ideal build is for a group of 4? What passives are best and what skills are the most powerful

    submitted by /u/DangleClause to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What's amount of intelligence I should be trying to endgame? (Pre-ancients/primals)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:03 PM PST

    I've beaten the main story of diablo 3 and started doing endgame and am currently on gr-17. Its been pretty easy so far but what intelligence should I be aiming for at this time? I expect it to get way more difficult shortly. I currently have lots of imperial topaz in slots besides my helm and weapon, and I'm upgrading them slowly (my first goblin portal EVER was the freaking cow level so no gold gem for me). My current intelligence is 7650. So what's a good amount for me to be going for at this point in time?

    submitted by /u/throwawaycbt69420 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment