• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Diablo Can’t get past GR 79

    Diablo Can’t get past GR 79


    Can’t get past GR 79

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    I'm killing it all the way up to GR level 80. I just can't kill fast enough even with the Oculus Ring on Enchantress. 79 is totally fine. I finish with at least 5 minutes left. In 80, I make it to the end but I kill the final guardian a minute or two after the time runs out. Do I need to change something?

    This is what I have- PS Don't laugh or get mad... it's worked great so far. Paragon level 843, Int 8500, Vit 8000, Str 77, Dex 77- yeah I know it's crazy low but I kill a lot and fast still, ok!?

    Bone Spikes, Corpse Lance, Frailty curse, Command Skeletons, Skeletal Mage (x2), Bone Armor,

    Legacy of Dreams 81, Gizzard 80, Enforcer 80,

    I have all Paragon points filled to 50 in all categories except Core. I have to dump all 243 into vitality plus equip most of my stuff with amethysts to stay alive.

    Reilena's Shadowhook (2 handed) at 4,101 with damage up to 3,983. Legendary. Ruby.

    St. Archew's Gage- ancient 530, Razeth's Volition- legendary 1,011, Rathma's Ribcage- set 739 amethyst (3), Leoric's Crown- ancient 1,503 amethyst, Mara's Kaleidoscope- legendary, Nemesis Bracers- ancient 843, Circle of Nailuj' Evol ring- legendary, Convention of Elements- ancient, Ice Climbers- ancient 551, Depth Diggers- ancient 713 amethyst (2), Dayntee's Binding- ancient 986

    Difficulty XVI

    Just need to get past this! Help! TIA

    submitted by /u/whoopdeedoodles to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    About Convention of Elements

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    So I understand that the ring boosts elemental damage by 200% by turn. But does it affect all of any sort of elemental attack such as elemental weapon damage? I was also wondering for a long time(i cant play for days lol) if the set effect of POJ giving Sweeping Winds all runes is affected by CoE?

    submitted by /u/johdandar2 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment