• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Diablo I'd like to say this was a good find. It being ethereal makes me hesitate.

    Diablo I'd like to say this was a good find. It being ethereal makes me hesitate.


    I'd like to say this was a good find. It being ethereal makes me hesitate.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Decided to gift myself this beauty for my birthdate (Mouse Pad)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Diablo | the Evolution of

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Griswold really wants me to buy a shield of absorption

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    D2 SINGLE PLAYER /playersX and boss fights

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I think I heard said that if you are running around with /playersX set high for drops and XP, that you should turn it back to 1 before fighting bosses such as Andariel, Duriel, etc.—otherwise their drops can get messed up.

    Is this the case? Does it matter for Uniques and Super Uniques?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Endgame

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    What you do for fun in d2?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BugsRCute
    [link] [comments]

    Will the city of Ureh be located in the zone of Hawezar?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Here are the zone overlays in Diablo 4

    Here is a better look at where Ureh sits in the mountains above the Swamplands (now Hawezar).

    Have they hinted at or outright commented on whether or not Ureh will be in the game at launch?

    Ureh was featured in the original D3 reveal trailer and was used in part of the "What's Next" panel at this BlizzcOnline. Maybe nothing, as it is just a really cool backdrop, but also... maybe?

    submitted by /u/mathrock_manatee
    [link] [comments]

    AutoGold pickup maybe a bad idea or at least is questionably vanillia?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Couldnt this open up chest running with high goldfind? or a nerco goldfind cow? or name your theory crafting. This seem like it would open up builds that wouldn't work normally but now may be an legit alternative to the goldfind barb.

    Did some cow run test with a 1200 goldfind nerco; got around 180K to 275K for a run. That's actually substantial considering you're cow running (finding HR).

    submitted by /u/rainstorm07
    [link] [comments]

    [Poll] D2R difficulty

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    There's been discussion about which QoL, bugfix, and balance changes, if any, should come to D2R, but many of these changes have been conflated with making the game easier. I'd like to gauge the community's thoughts on which bug fixes and balance changes they would prefer. I can't represent everyone's nuanced preferences, so just try to pick an option that best suits you.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RampantAI
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal or non seasonal?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Hey, just started playing this game after like 5 years or so. My question is: does the majority of people play seasonal or non seasonal? And why?

    submitted by /u/kartoxxx
    [link] [comments]

    There's a clear division of D2 pursists versus QoL. Why not separate them like Vanilla/LoD are separated?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    If you want the traditional D2:LoD experience, pick the LoD button when selecting your character. If you want modern day QoL features, you can choose a QoL character, kind of like as if it was a second expansion.

    If they want to add new content after the game releases, those QoL changes can apply specifically to QoL characters, where D2:LoD game experience will be cemented in stone, maintaining its legacy.

    submitted by /u/Revolyze
    [link] [comments]

    Switch hacking and d2 resurrected

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Not even sure if this will be possible or not but coming from someone familiar with the switch hacking scene it's got me concerned. I'm a huge d2 fan and I believe keeping items rare and valuable is an integral part of this game. The problem I can see happening is hacked items coming from consoles to pc (or vice versa) and infesting the rest of the economy but being a part of the modding scene for consoles for a couple years now I can confidently say I think it's pretty lock tight at least for the online aspects. EXCEPT for the switch the switch is susceptible to all kinds of mods as long as you have a moddable switch and an rcm jig I've even seen these mods done online on games such as super smash bros and Mario kart. I haven't however seen mods done on online games such as fortnite. I believe the only way to truly assure this doesn't make its way into a beloved game like Diablo 2 is to make sure things like drops are determined server sided that way if someone tries to for example inject a mod using software such as Tesla overlay on their switch to make it so every time they kill a fallen outside the rogue encampment they drop a ber rune the server will identify the mod or hack and ban the account (ideally the whole blizzard account) I fear banning keys alone will not be enough to deter cheaters. The allure of Diablo 2 for me is how valuable things are and that feeling of accomplishment when you finally find that holy grail drop you were looking for. All of that will be lost if cheaters have their way in the remaster. I am trying to see things realistically and I understand their will always be some botters but I hope blizzard will make the punishment for doing these things more severe as it causes a great deal of damage to the player experience and makes what your doing go from feeling rewarding to meh that's cool and all but I could've bought that item for like 0.50 cents from a third party

    submitted by /u/Deadmanx10x
    [link] [comments]

    Does Diablo 3 still go on sale?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    If so then when do the sales usually happen? I'm new to the series and I'm planning to buy the Eternal Collection so I get the complete experience on a casual playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Forward_Tooth
    [link] [comments]

    If you were going to create a diablo game à la XCOM how would you make/balance it?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    So for those who haven't experienced XCOM in its latest forms it is a 3d isometric, turn based tactical game with several layers. Tactical, strategic etc.

    So you have the options of classes with unique skills, upgradeable equipment. Play styles (ranged, close combat, concealed)

    Cover plays a role in defense, flanking plays a role in aim/critical hit chance.

    There are AoE effects, guaranteed damage skills.

    Hit chance.

    Passive skills.

    Loot from corpses/caches

    'level bosses'

    Unique equipment and modifications/upgrades.

    I think a simple re-skin of the current XCOM franchise would even be a very simple low effort success following the correct formula.

    submitted by /u/Conrad_noble
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - March 23, 2021

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    everyone asking for buffs, what about nerfs?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    personally i would like to see the majority of 1.10 runewords nerfed, or at least the ones that have crossover skills like enigma and CTA, imo diablo 2 should be easier if you group with other people and these crossover skill runewords kind of destroy class identity to me anyways.

    hopefully they do a good job with bots and duping and we dont see every class teleporting around, it definitely killed the game for me.

    submitted by /u/kmaevers
    [link] [comments]

    Best rolls for Yangs?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Diablo Clone Help

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: I am a bit of noob as I have not played this game like over a decade.

    Ok, I am playing single player D2 with PlugY mod. The Diablo Clone spawned in my game I'd really like to score a kill.

    My character is a level 75 Druid. This is pretty much a brand new character with next to no gear. My best piece is probably a Spirit sword.

    Obviously I have unlimited respecs with the PlugY mod, so what do I do? Is this a lost cause? Are there any builds that would be well suited to kill the Diablo clone?

    submitted by /u/Rhianolord
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did my first Season 22 rift on Torment. Turns out Necro wasn't my calling, Wizard was. Am I doing it right? (Not sarcasm, actually wondering if I'm doing this right)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment