• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Diablo "Adjusted Teleport Animation Speed" - Any Videos Out Yet?

    Diablo "Adjusted Teleport Animation Speed" - Any Videos Out Yet?


    "Adjusted Teleport Animation Speed" - Any Videos Out Yet?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    From the PTR notes, it says the following:

    • Teleport - Adjusted Wizard's Teleport animation speed.

    Are there any videos comparing the old vs. new animation yet? I'm curious if this might give wizards the much needed bump in speed in order to be able to compete with e.g. monk/DH for key runs and bounties.

    submitted by /u/lystig to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Leader Board Call Out! Where did you land this season?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    My final spot was a strong 501. What about you? If you pushed, where did you end up?

    submitted by /u/Moist-Contribution69 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Which build will be the best build for s23?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Im struggling between POJ and SWK.

    I will use POJ for speed GR, SWK WoL for T16 but im still indecisive between what to use for solo push. In Maxroll.gg they say SWK performs better in solo push, is this true? I understand the multiplier is higher for the 6p SWK but POJ + Squirts necklace + The flavor of time (in follower) should be better. Plus, should I still go with shenlongs with POJ? Or I stick with WKL + Azu.

    I get they are separate leaderboards but I have so little time to play the game that I want to optimize everything.

    Best.

    submitted by /u/abaddonk to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Leveling (blood shard gambling) strategy question for S 23

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys- D3 vet but n00b wizard player for upcoming season. I have a question about early blood shard gambling strategy. Maxroll and other guides suggest gambling for orbs at 1 for the frost hydra jawn (which seems kinda meh) or lvl 33 for etched sigil. But I see that several builds use Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer, which drops at lvl 9. I was thinking of using my shards on bracers at 9 to improve chances of scoring them early on. Is that less strategic for some reason? Appreciate any insights! Thx

    submitted by /u/egoishta to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Question

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Looking at the changes to firebirds set, I don't understand how the 4-piece is a nerf. 2% at 50 stacks is still the same overall as 1% at 100 stacks, but it fills up twice as fast. What am I missing that makes this a nerf. I just want to understand. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/9won0 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    طلع الكاتب اللي جواك | اكتب في كل حالاتك

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment