• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Diablo Why is my necromancer looking like a hooker?

    Diablo Why is my necromancer looking like a hooker?


    Why is my necromancer looking like a hooker?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Casters and weapon Affix explained to a casual

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Greetings all,

    I am a casual diablo 3 player and I don't know very much about the nuance of how the games stats work under the hood. So lastnight I was playing my Witch Doctor with a few friends and I had Rimeheart drop. Here is a quick snapshot of the weapon

    DAMAGE: 716.1

    Primary: 371-456 Cold Damage 313 Intelligence 282 vitality 2718 Life per Hit

    Secondary: 1.3% Chance to Knockback on Hit 20% Chance to instantly deal 10000% damage as Cold to enemies that are frozen

    I know this weapon dosent really make much sense to use on a Witch Doctor but here is my noob question: Since im a caster and not running up to enemies and physically hitting enemies with my weapon, do casters benefit form things like the 2718 life per hit and 1.3% chance to knockback on hit? On top of that, this weapon does additional Cold damage, does that mean that all my spells now do some degree of cold damage? If I use Sprite Barrage does it now also do some cold damage?

    Also, if I was a wizard, would my spells get the "20% Chance to instantly deal 10000% damage as Cold to enemies that are frozen", or do I still have to physically beat then with Rimeheart to get that effect to proc?

    I guess what I'm asking is, to what degree do weapon effect extend to caster abilities? Or do weapon effect only work when that weapon makes physical contact with the target? I would really appreciate it if someone could explain all this to me, the more information the better!

    Thank you for lending me your time and reading my post!

    submitted by /u/RInzler382 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    This is still active?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Back after an extended hiatus

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I quit playing the game regularly nearly 3 years ago. I was at 530 Paragon and rocking the Marauders set. It was fun laying out 5 sentries and laying waste to mobs until I started to run greater rifts. It took to long to get all my sentries up to be effective. I lost interest at around GR55 or so. Then I watched parts of Blizzcon last week and I thought I'd give it a try again. Read up on the new GoD set. Amazingly I got all the pieces in just one day. I checked out a few builds and started to grind again. I got up to 800 Paragon and GR98 (barely). I have yet to get any Primal gear that I can use. But the game is fun again. I have yet to create a Seasonal character but I will probably do so with Season 23. Just thought I'd share my recent experience. See you in the game, all.

    submitted by /u/DrConnors71 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How your necromancer should look.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Paragon Level vs GR Clear

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Hi all!

    Just wanted to get your opinions.

    I'm paragon 1200 and have just cleared. 127 with bone spear.

    What paragon level would you associate with a 130 clear. Do you think a 130 clear would be a suitable target at this paragon level? I still have 2 pieces to augment and not a single primal that I can use. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Basic_Ad4238 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    If you still need a conquest than here is a video about how I did the Boss Mode Conquest with my Tempest Rush Monk.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment