• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Diablo I told my dad that he should try diablo during quarantine, and now he's better than me... kinda proud xd

    Diablo I told my dad that he should try diablo during quarantine, and now he's better than me... kinda proud xd


    I told my dad that he should try diablo during quarantine, and now he's better than me... kinda proud xd

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    What you know 'bout dat loot Life?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    D4 idea - bestiary

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:46 AM PST

    What if there was a bestiary that showed all the monsters you fight but at first there is only a very small description of each monster. Then the more you fight these monsters while questing the more info is revealed like more lore, their loot table, stats, resistances etc. this way players are rewarded in a way that doesn't really make their character stronger but gives them a cool immersive reward in the context of the Diablo world

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    One of my Dagger of Darts doesn't give a damage buff and my Carnevil makes 5 fetishes shoot poison arrows. Will they update these items or are they useless now?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    deutscher Diablo 4 / Immortal Discord

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Hey Guy, we have an german Discord für Diablo 4 and Diablo Immortal

    __________________

    Ihr sucht noch einen deutschen Discord Server für Diablo 4 und Diablo Immortal mit News, Gruppensuche und mehr?
    Dann schaut auf unserem Discord Server vorbei!

    https://discord.gg/t4qsbcG
    bzw.
    https://discord.me/DiabloDE

    submitted by /u/zacax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment