• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Diablo Bone Spear Season 22 - Pushing - Ideal Stats

    Diablo Bone Spear Season 22 - Pushing - Ideal Stats


    Bone Spear Season 22 - Pushing - Ideal Stats

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I can currently push a 120 at 1K paragon with 6 augments and half decent gear. However, I think I am over prioritising vitality and armour but I'm scared of dropping it just in case I die?

    Current life pool is 950k and armour is 15k.

    If you look at the icy veins build here:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/masquerade-bone-spear-necromancer-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    Armour is not prioritised at all?! Won't the build be very squishy then?

    Equally, I feel like I need more DPS to continue pushing and so I'm debating losing armour in favour of crit chance and poison damage.

    Thoughts on the ideal amount of armour?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Basic_Ad4238 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help me level

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Just starting season 22 would like help getting started Gamer tag. ImAweetod PS4. America Thanks for help

    submitted by /u/weetodiam to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need some gear

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Hey just looking to see if anyone on switch has some extra set pieces they could spare non season just trying to be somewhat effective and have a jumpstart

    submitted by /u/jferris1224 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    S22 1st time WD

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    Hey, i recently started to play D3 again and would love to have some good builds to grind for. I know the mundunugus is the strongest rn but i need something good to grind portals till i get all of the items i need to actually play the set. Its so boring to wait till the manitou barage kills the enemies while i just stand there. So hopefully someone could help me :D

    submitted by /u/manubro_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment