• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Diablo Help and pointers to increase my damage - GOD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter

    Diablo Help and pointers to increase my damage - GOD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter


    Help and pointers to increase my damage - GOD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    r/D3 said y'all might be of help

    I've been grinding my GOD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter.

    I have Miss Oleander spec'd out according to icy-veins -- I think.

    Am I missing something? What stats should be increased and which stats should be decreased.

    I can get GR 110 with some heavy pushing, but I want to be able to get up in the 140s before the end of the season.

    Also I have to do 2 conquests to finish out the season tasks, how hard is it to get a group together one night for those.?

    But the issue at hand, what am I missing in my gear, even though it appears to be icy-veins approved

    My fourth Kanai slot is Convention of Elements

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/dallastexas-11281/hero/127717655

    submitted by /u/lejixap446 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Feedback on Bear and Gargantuan build idea

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Hi All!

    I just finished collecting all the pieces for the Pet Gargantuan and Zombie Bear Helltooth builds. I was thinking of trying a combination of the two just for fun. Wanted to share and see if anyone has any thoughts. Don't see this doing heavy GR pushing but want to make sure I am not heavily gimping an ability or using something with no value. Thanks and appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/820235643

    submitted by /u/Spadra272 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Uliana with Focus and Restraint

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    I have been playing around with an Uliana build that doesn't use Shenlong because it was to much work to time it with Convention of Elements. I play on the switch and watching the Convention of Elements cycle is not easy so it got me thinking. What if instead of dropping Shenlong I drop CoE? I had also been thinking about how Focus and Restraint could fit this build. Below is a link where I have put this together. I chose to to use Unity instead of RoRG so I dropped Crimson. This also lets me keep Bind of the Lost so I think this build is tougher because Unity is 50% all the time where Compass Rose/Travelers would be less than 50% when you stop moving. I also get to use Favor of Time so if I get good pylons they will last longer. One choice I am still thinking about is whether to replace Lion's Claw with Flow of Eternity in the cube. This would significantly reduce the cooldown on SSS and make timing Shenlong easier. It would give up the extra 7 strikes though. How much would this affect the build? Any thoughts about this or anything else in the build? I realize this has less push potential but I think it will be less complicated to play.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/663513346

    submitted by /u/CardinalHawk21 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment