• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Diablo BE Necro, what ring is better?

    Diablo BE Necro, what ring is better?


    BE Necro, what ring is better?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Rings

    I'm assuming the Non-Ancient because of better legendary Affix, but I'll ask y'all. I'm also running out of ancients to Augment, so I could at least augment this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ImTooFaded to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Non-season players?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Anyone here playing Wiz on non-season?

    I was checking out builds on leaderboards and noticed a lot or Vyr's in the top 50. As well as channel hydra using the legacy Etched Sigil.

    Has anyone tried LoD Meteor with legacy etched sigil?

    submitted by /u/Verificus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment