• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Diablo This track really helped set the mood right from the get go. Hope D4 will have similar music.

    Diablo This track really helped set the mood right from the get go. Hope D4 will have similar music.


    This track really helped set the mood right from the get go. Hope D4 will have similar music.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Netflix Show

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Wasn't there supposed to be an animated diablo series on Netflix at one point? Whatever happened to that?

    submitted by /u/DevourWings
    [link] [comments]

    Resource cost reduction and all-resource-consuming skills

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    Playing the Necromancer in Diablo III, I come across skill Skeletal Mage, with the rune Singularity. The rune adds 3% damage to the summoned mage per point of essence consumed. My question is, if I reduce resource costs such as slotting in a topaz to my helm, does that increase the effectiveness of the rune?

    Say for example I had 200 essence and 50% cost reduction. Would that make Singularity take effect as if it had used 400 essence, while only consuming 200? Or does it do nothing at all?

    submitted by /u/trashtalkinwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 remastered announced at blizzconline? Feb 19th-20th

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    do you think they may announce it at this event?

    submitted by /u/Deadmanx10x
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - January 28, 2021

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    bamboozled new player

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    I saw the diablo 4 trailer and with sweet quarantine freetime decided to begin the series from the start i picked rogue everything was ez pz until level 9 where my character got gangbanged by 7 primal hell stones at the enterance of the dungeon i thought mb it was just a rough patch lo and behold 3 levels later it keeps happening i have no crowd control... have i missed something also there was no difficulty to pick from what am i missing?

    submitted by /u/C3em
    [link] [comments]

    Are the quest groups completely randomized in Diablo 1? Just bought the Hellfire GOG version.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    I just found out that there's different quest groups in Diablo 1 once I realized that the wounded townsman wasn't showing up on some saves. Turns out this is how they intended the game to be played for replayabillity. I had no idea this game was like that and I feel kinda cheated out of my experience when I completed a run as a younger kid.

    I personally have a gripe about this because I'm the type of person who likes to play something, complete it all in one run and maybe revisit it in a couple of years because I want to move on to the next thing. I'm not a huge fan of replaying games as soon as I beat them, there's just too many cool things for me to play to stick to one thing.

    I was looking for some mods that would remedy this but a lot of the mods I've encountered combine QOL changes with gameplay overhauls and whenever I come across something I think I might like, it turns out that it's not compatible with Hellfire expansion (I like starting level 1 on Nightmare mode.)

    If anyone could let me know if it's possible to get all the quests in at least two playthroughs that would be great. I just want to feel better about the money I just spent.

    submitted by /u/OfficeGossip
    [link] [comments]

    How does “xp sharing” work in co-op?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:09 AM PST

    I'm playing local (me and one friend on my xbone), and we're curious as to how the game divides xp? I know it gives us almost the same amount, but I gain a little more due to what I believe are personal xp gain buffs.

    submitted by /u/Independent_Taste894
    [link] [comments]

    Tuna Lords

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Welcome to TUNA LORDS! (americas server)

    As one of the first clans recruiting for DI, we are a positioning to establish ourselves as one of the top prominent guilds at release. We are growing quickly at nearly 50 members in a couple weeks.

    Tuna Lords is entirely focused on creating an active and engaging community. We are recruiting members interested in hitting DI running in a committed, loyal, and positive group. Any playstyle and level of experience are welcome, but we're primarily looking for community minded and active individuals.

    We are also recruiting for our clan in D3.

    Get in on the ground floor as we become one of the top guilds at release! Feel free to join our growing Discord and become a Tuna Lord.

    TUNAS ATTACK!

    --Yeti

    https://discord.gg/EThzkbs9c9

    submitted by /u/lmaoYETI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment