• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Diablo Need a bit of help, I can one shot and be one shot.

    Diablo Need a bit of help, I can one shot and be one shot.


    Need a bit of help, I can one shot and be one shot.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Title may be a bit confusing. I've been doing the Season 22 challenges and got my Masquerade set. Bumped my difficulty up to Torment VII, and I can one shot things, but if I get hit I die just as easily. My current build is the entire masquerade set, a Warmonger with 3735.2, Hellfire Amulet with Rathma's shield, as well as the ring. I use Trag'oul's Corroded Fang as my first Kanai's cube, with Curse: Frailty: Aura of Frailty to do more damage. My build used to run off of skeleton mages and command skeleton, with just being near enemies increasing their damage received by 300% roughly. But now, like I said I'm getting demolished. Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LemonyLimes03 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Maghda T 13 kill in 15 seconds

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment