• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Diablo Questions from a newbie Wiz.

    Diablo Questions from a newbie Wiz.


    Questions from a newbie Wiz.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Hi all - I know i am late, but just started playing Diablo 3 last month. So, season 22 is my first season and i picked wizard as first character.

    Got Haedrig's gift and managed to complete GR70 with my current set-up. But with couple of death (mainly elite mob) - i am sure it is far from optimal. It's a weird mix of frozen orb + hydra with Typhon and partial Tal Rasha.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/444186741

    • which direction to go if I want to climb higher? Stick w/ hydra but change other skills? Try other set / gems? (I got 5 of DMO pieces).
    • or should i switch and try other character? If so, which would you recommend?

    Thank you in advance. I have been reading some post over reddit / blizzard forum and found the community pretty nice. Hope to hear good feedback. Cheers. _^

    submitted by /u/-wonderingwanderer- to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I made it and it’s great

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Looking for help on zDPS Build

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Hey all. Looking for some input on my zDPS build. Am I off-meta? Is there a buff I'm missing for the team? I feel like the gear is solid, and may start augging soon. I'm assuming Int augs for All Res? At some point I'll find a good enough Elusive to replace the ORotZ.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/443160686

    submitted by /u/ItsMahvel to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to craft Ambo’s Pride

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Hello there. Might be a noob question here. I am trying to craft Ambo's Pride. Should I only upgrade 1H sword to get Ambo's or I can also upgrade a 1H axe?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mannyboiblue to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand this build

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Help me understand this Barbarian build.

    So I recently just finished this build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-rend-build-with-wrath-of-the-wastes

    And I don't understand a lot of it I guess. I keep dying Dont understand my combos or how or when to use the spear move, when to use rend vs just using my whirlwind, also the necklace doesn't seem that good? Maybe I'm missing something but I can't seem to figure it out

    submitted by /u/Aikenchi to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment