• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Diablo Diablo 3 Speed Run any% co-op 3 man going live within the next hour on AGDQ!

    Diablo Diablo 3 Speed Run any% co-op 3 man going live within the next hour on AGDQ!


    Diablo 3 Speed Run any% co-op 3 man going live within the next hour on AGDQ!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    The Darkening of Tristram

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    The Darkening of Tristram

    I love coming across "the Darkening of Tristram" event. Its a fun flashback to D1 remastered. I love all the little things D3 offers. (Just wish it wasn't when I was looking at an old Char I dont use so getting through the event was a huge pain, but still nostalgic.

    https://preview.redd.it/hcm5psor6g961.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b83256fdf19d700b0d4b1ee140c88741be1d2a26

    https://preview.redd.it/8aqoftgr6g961.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=70c214d7d6bcee1605d3cb20bafa7aae14f8dab8

    submitted by /u/Vetro89
    [link] [comments]

    Missing R2D2 Maphack

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Anyone miss the old Map Hack (R2D2) and the fun of opening the maps to Enigma to Legendary monsters and weapons on command, auto run while you sleep to farm (auto pickup). Back when you could manipulate games easily. Not saying playing normal isnt fun but there will always be the good ol days. I still play D2 but none of the old classics work anymore.

    submitted by /u/Vetro89
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - 2021's First Challenge Rift - #185 Guide with Map

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Console version question - Will D3 allow online co-op across different editions on same console?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:58 PM PST

    For example, if I buy the Eternal Collection on PS4, would that let me play online with someone using the Ultimate Evil edition?

    submitted by /u/OisforOwesome
    [link] [comments]

    How much can you do solo?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I've never played a Diablo game before, but was thinking of getting Diablo 3 on switch. From what I've heard, the community on switch is relatively small or extremely high level. So as the title asked, how much can I do and is it fun to play solo?

    submitted by /u/Kinfy
    [link] [comments]

    Question on monk for damage...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    So running the PoJ armor with sweeping wind and the CoE ring...don't I get the damage bonus all the time because I have all the runes active for the sweeping wind?

    submitted by /u/JRatzlof
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on retrieving character list

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    I was disconnected during the login downtime from d3. My brother and GF logged in after the downtime was due(they did not disconnect like me, they connected 1st time after the dc).

    They can now get past D3 login but i am stuck on retrieving my characters. Is this a known issue or did something get messed up with my account and i would need to reach support?

    submitted by /u/Sancroth_2621
    [link] [comments]

    HELP Serious Blizzard Account Issue

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    A while ago my Blizzard account had its password reset somehow and I didn't know, I can't reset my password as I no longer have access to the email, when this account was created, the email was my Dad's and since then he has deleted it as it was connected to a company that no longer exists. But I also cannot change the email as I don't know the password to log in to do so.

    I put a ticket to Blizzard themselves specifically mentioning my new email and to reply to me there, as I cannot log in for them to reply to me via my Battle.net account and they never got back to me, I left it for a long time because I didn't want to deal with it.

    I had gotten extremely far into Diablo 3 as I had been playing since the game's release and it destroyed me to know I couldn't access it anymore.

    Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t see any Diablo wallpapers on wallpaper engines so I made this one. Let me know what y’all think :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Diablo 1 question - all progress lost!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:13 AM PST

    So I recently played through Hellfire via GOG. Made a warrior and got all the way up to killing Diablo. But now, when I go to start a game in the menu, it has my character back at level 1, no gear, nothing. Is this intended?? If I wanted to keep playing, was I supposed to skip actually killing Diablo and just make a new game before? Is there any way to recover my character?

    submitted by /u/orzechj
    [link] [comments]

    Look; the D4 Druid gameplay looks dope, but I really don't want to play a fat dude

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    I don't know if some artist at Blizzard has a "thing" for fat dudes or something (Kul Tirans in WoW, or the tons of fan dudes in Shadowlands), but honestly the D4 Druid just looks gross. Not saying "every class needs to look like a model", but I think there's something to be said for classes representing different types of ideals. And ain't nobody thinking "you know, I really wish I could be a big ol' fat oaf!"

    Personally, as a redhead myself, the D2 Druid was particularly iconic for me. It's pretty rare to see men with redhair in video games to begin with, and even more uncommon to see them present as cool. I would love to have seen a continuation of the D2 Druid, maybe having become even more lean, even gaunt in his old age (well, depending when D4 takes place I suppose), or perhaps just a younger descendant.

    Anyways... I know silhouettes are an important design-philosophy for Blizzard, but I really hope they'll change the design of the Druid. That, or have "skins" you can choose that have different body-types.

    I dunno. D4 is clearly deep in development, but maybe there's a chance this feedback could still have some amount of impact.

    Just my two cents.

    submitted by /u/Jcorb
    [link] [comments]

    Rise of the Necromancer max possible discount

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Hey guys, long-time Grim Dawn played recently turning to Diablo 3, and I love to have all the classes to play. Right now, RotN expansion is 11.25$, around ₹850+ for us miserable third-worlders, lol. Steeper than many games on Steam, in fact, and I already have a tonne of unplayed games in my backlog.

    Now, would you suggest that I buy RotN now, or wait for a better discount? Right now it's around -25%. Do you think it might get any cheaper in the coming future? Maybe with the impending release of Diablo 4?

    Thanks for any suggestions. :)

    submitted by /u/Theta_Orionis
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - January 04, 2021

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment