• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Diablo New Hero!

    Diablo New Hero!


    New Hero!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    1 month until blizzconLINE and there are no posts about leaks. how is this even possible?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    were are the magic leaks and inventions of unheard diablo sequels prequels remasters and demasters?

    submitted by /u/stark33per
    [link] [comments]

    #IYKYK

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    A little confused why Urshi is only giving me 15% chance on gems in HC at the start

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Because of lag I simply can not do the boss speed kill solo on my main seasonal character (joining a group lags me out or DC's me on the boss fights) so I've decided to make a HC seasonal character to level up the three gems to finish off the three conquests (lag plays a part why I can't speed solo run as well as master all dungeons because of time limits in some.)

    I already have Haedrig's Gift on my main so on my HC character I am mostly in a mish-mash of legendries and craft greens, I'm not strong & I don't have great resistance. I've just started rifting/Grifting and it's panful because at the low levels it takes forever to run one GR (because my gear is bad) and when I get to Urshi my gem % is 15%!? I thought it was a gear level issue so I tried a few GR levels higher and there was one that gave me 30% chance but that run took so long and I almost died, actually I did die but I'm running this on a DH and death save saved me so I lived on. So I'm definitely only equipped to handle the 15% rifts only.

    Does anyone know why the gem percentage is set so low? Is it because I run higher rifts on my main non-hc character?

    I blew through dozens of keys yesterday and only got the gems to 16-18... it's so disheartening.

    TL;DR - Urshi gem upgrade % is really low from the start of my HC runs and I don't know why.

    submitted by /u/NeglectedCreampuff
    [link] [comments]

    Playing D3 like "old school"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    I can enjoy the game if I play "like D2" (farm mobs from the map, grind Rifts, kill, kill, kill) I only do bounties when necessary (create set items or upgrade from yellow to legendary, reforging, etc.) i am NS and I play 100% alone (I don't like grouping for bounties) Can I avoid bounties and focus on grinding the world mobs and rifts? and... I keep getting my gear upgrades?

    Note: I don't want to play seasons, only NS
    Note2: Sorry for my bad English

    submitted by /u/Solid_Staff_4268
    [link] [comments]

    Aquila Cuirass Drops D3

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Hey all, looking to get an Aquila Cuirass for a LoD Corpse explosion build on necro. Saw a post saying get a new character to level 8, and roll at kadala. but how do i get blood shards at level 8? Without levelling further?

    submitted by /u/IHasCookiesNow
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - January 21, 2021

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Beelzebub and the Assassin in Diablo

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment