• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Diablo Got my first primal as part of the set! Is it good? What should I re roll for? Also for the GOD build which magic rolls should I look for? Thank you so much!

    Diablo Got my first primal as part of the set! Is it good? What should I re roll for? Also for the GOD build which magic rolls should I look for? Thank you so much!


    Got my first primal as part of the set! Is it good? What should I re roll for? Also for the GOD build which magic rolls should I look for? Thank you so much!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    My biggest missclick thisseason

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Yesterday I got an primal Death wish with dmg, intelligence, vitality and dmg increase against elites. I thought yay and started to reroll vitality for %dmg, the missclick was realised seconds after I found the %dmg. I saw, that I have rolled off intelligence instead of vitality....

    I nearly cried my eyes out since this was the best weapon I got this season.

    submitted by /u/TheBooty27 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get past 134

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I am currently at Paragon 1851 and I simply can't get through a 135rift, I make it to the rift guardian, but the time runs out before I can kill him. In my opinion my build is pretty good, but I have seen people with less paragon getting higher than me.

    Can you guys tell me, if I have rolled something bad, and in which item I should invest my next bounty mats?

    Thank you in advance. :)

    Maxroll Link: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/386496948

    submitted by /u/TheBooty27 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment