• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Diablo Support / zDPS: 5th Cube slot for Strafe/GoD variant?

    Diablo Support / zDPS: 5th Cube slot for Strafe/GoD variant?


    Support / zDPS: 5th Cube slot for Strafe/GoD variant?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:43 AM PST

    I have one Cube slot I don't know what to fill with as zDPS. I am using Strafe/GoD variant. So following 3 slots are locked for me:

    • Odyssey's End
    • Ring of Royal Grandeur
    • Wraps of Clarity / Nemesis Bracers

    I feel more than tanky enough. So I don't need Elusive Ring. Leaderboards are showing either:

    • Calamity (while others claim it is bugged, so I prefer to use Marked for Death skill instead)
    • Echoing Fury (don't know what use is the extra speed to me; I am not a fan of some crazy 2min runs - I prefer to play higher GR instead ..)
    • Hunter's Wrath (I am mostly strafing with the GoD variant, so the attack speed for my primary skill does not matter here, isn't it?)
    • Buriza-Do Kyanon (one high GR group insisted on me using this; but I guess that does close to nothing for Strafe/GoD; it is only if you Entangle manually without Strafe, isn't it?)

    So is there any other options for the cube slot to squeeze out a little bit more DPS for the group?

    • Overwhelming Desire - did anyone try this? even if it does not proc often, wouldn't it be better than nothing?
    • Strongarm Bracers - I don't have a skill slot to proc it myself however. I could roll Knockback % Chance on the Bracers. But wouldn't that potentially mess with the Barbarians pulls?

    Any other ideas for squeezing out a little bit more DPS for the group?

    submitted by /u/Merano to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Started a seasonal WD about a week ago, loving how it plays so far. Pulled a legendary mojo is it good and what should I do with it?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    It is like a jar of eyes or something I'm away from the game right now but it adds the phantasm rune to spirit barrage and buffs spirit barrage damage depending on how many phantasms there are. I'm level 54 rn but the item is only a level 22 or something like that. I like the build I have going where I basically spam spirit barrage and occasionally hit A for some mana regen off of the "gain 40% mana regen for 5 seconds when X happens". I'm essentially outgrowing the stats on that mojo, so should I kanai's cube it or keep it until I get another better one? Is it vital to many builds as a physical object or is it better all around as a kanai's cube option.

    submitted by /u/Soontobeawelder to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Is Barbarian cool down reduction capped at 27.54%? If it's not capped it looks like the GUI won't display anything over that amount. I tested this by removing gear, the stat did not change. Assuming I'm well above the cap?

    submitted by /u/sofa_king_awesome to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment