• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Diablo Can anyone help identify this cosplayer?

    Diablo Can anyone help identify this cosplayer?


    Can anyone help identify this cosplayer?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Diablo 2 remake question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    A) Do you want them to keep it as it is with graphical upgrades. A true 1 to 1 remake like Demon Souls?

    Or

    B) Do you want them to upgrade the systems and QoL like they did with Re2?

    I want a full remake with modern day QoL and more content. I personally feel the only things they need to keep for it still be diablo 2 is, the story, the classes, the skills, and all named items. Anything else they can change. I'd love to see a skill bar. Having only two options at a time is awful. Also Auto gold pick up and death penalty should be gear you hold, instead of gear you have equipped.

    I would also like some varient of adventure mode to make end game much more appealing. Rerunning story mode gets boring quick.

    submitted by /u/existentialfalls
    [link] [comments]

    There is no cow level

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    So in Diablo 3 I had just found the cow level and my Xbox crashed. Is there a way to return???

    submitted by /u/Antique-Mission-8368
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I guess we didn't do too bad, boys

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Can y’all help me calculate my thorn damage?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    My strength is 917, and I have 23,545 thorns. Please tell me how much thorn damage I'm doing

    submitted by /u/Independent_Taste894
    [link] [comments]

    Zealot Paladin Question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Can somebody give me an idea of the progression of a zealot. From level 1-99 preferably. I'm stuck and I'm trying to get the idea of what I should be going for.

    submitted by /u/bruh7212
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard sorceress stats

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Hi, I would like to know which stat distribution should use to make a good blizzard sorceress, thanks

    submitted by /u/FacuBustamaante
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - January 27, 2021

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Rain

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Piano Sheet Music of video game music!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Quests in Diablo 1 and 2

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    I've always wanted to play Diablo 1 and 2. But the last time I tried i remember i would always end up in a troublesome situation where I don't find quests despite having progressed through the levels.

    Can anyone give me a tip on how to always keep up with quests? Is it meant for the player to backtrack?

    submitted by /u/MEGAKUFTE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment