• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Diablo Leapquake with whirlwind (noob questions)

    Diablo Leapquake with whirlwind (noob questions)


    Leapquake with whirlwind (noob questions)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    so I'm using this guide

    I'm doing whirlwind instead of Seismic slam.

    1. Is that okay?

    2. Does that make me need to change any of my skills?

    3. Since I'm not using seismic, what would be the best belt?

    4. Last one; I found mantle of channeling. While channeling whirlwind I deal 25% increases damage? Am I reading that right? If I'm almost in a constant whirlwind should this be placed somewhere in my build?

    Thanks for any help for a new player.

    submitted by /u/Galacticsurveyor to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment