• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Diablo Got a primal ninth cirri today, is it any good?

    Diablo Got a primal ninth cirri today, is it any good?


    Got a primal ninth cirri today, is it any good?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Are Hydras pets?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    and therefore Enforcer enhances?

    submitted by /u/TKDMoi to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on a Primal Deathwish? LoD Twister group build, PS4

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Hi,

    Got a primal deathwish today: poison damage, 10% damage increase, int, attack speed.

    I'm using the LoD twister group build (OP on PS4). Here's my planner: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/425022225

    Should I roll off the attack speed for area damage? I don't have attack speed anywhere else so I don't think this one roll would help the Etched Sigil procs.

    Or should I keep attack speed and roll off int for area damage?

    And lastly - is this even a good primal, considering that I'm losing 5% of Elemental Exposure passive due to that poison roll? I guess the area damage (that I don't have in my existing build) would make up for it.

    submitted by /u/rita_g to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment