• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Diablo I'm on a very early game quest to find Leorics crown..but I already have it on my head?

    Diablo I'm on a very early game quest to find Leorics crown..but I already have it on my head?


    I'm on a very early game quest to find Leorics crown..but I already have it on my head?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    What causes "ghost characters?"

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    I've been away from the game for a while, and started playing recently. A couple of times while playing I've had a "ghost" of my class appear for a time and obliterate hordes. What is causing this?

    submitted by /u/brandor789
    [link] [comments]

    Wont D2 remaster just end up competing against D4?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Not financially of course but playerbase wise and blizzards gameplan focus. I don't like the idea of having a split community. What if D2 gets a big hardcore fanbase what will blizzard do to make them switch to D4? Should we expect content release for both games?

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 character profiles

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    I play on Xbox and I've been trying to view my character profiles available on the community website so I could show a friend my stats, but each time I put in my battle.net info nothing comes up. I have connected my blizzard and Xbox acc but still nothing, someone told me it could be my region but I don't know how to really go about that.

    submitted by /u/Antique-Mission-8368
    [link] [comments]

    Nerdic Gods Podcast #51 - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic/ Diablo 2 remake rumors

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    how do you uppgrade an item

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    like i have the boots i want for my build but the guy who showed me hes ice climbers had 1100 armor while mine have 400 is there a way to uppgrade this?

    submitted by /u/Professional_Log6863
    [link] [comments]

    Very new to ARPGs, what to do?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    So I picked up Diablo 2 and while I really enjoy the feel of the game, I am intensely worried about it becoming boring or stale. Is there some recommended way to go about things to keep it interesting?

    submitted by /u/NodaToyama
    [link] [comments]

    How does Bane of the Trapped get activated in the IK HOTA Barbarian Build?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    Pretty much the title. The only thing I can think of is Furious Charge?

    submitted by /u/Fever2113
    [link] [comments]

    �� TUNA LORDS ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Welcome to TUNA LORDS! (NA server)

    As one of the first guilds actively recruiting for DI, we are positioning to establish ourselves as the top clan at release. Est. 2 weeks ago and we are growing rapidly at over 50 members. Tuna Lords is entirely focused on creating a positive and loyal community.

    We offer:

    🐟 Experienced Diablo Veterans
    🐟 Members from across The World
    🐟 Active and Growing Community
    🐟 Active Leadership
    🐟 Membership to one of the first DI guilds.

    Any play style and level of experience are welcome, but we're primarily looking for community minded and active members. Get in on the ground floor as we become one of the top guilds at release!

    TUNAS ATTACK!

    --Yeti

    Feel free to apply on our growing Discord and become a Tuna Lord.
    https://discord.gg/EThzkbs9c9

    submitted by /u/lmaoYETI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment