• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Diablo Won't hit any leaderboards, and I died twice, but from my last season hitting 100 to a potential for a 130, I'm counting that as a win!

    Diablo Won't hit any leaderboards, and I died twice, but from my last season hitting 100 to a potential for a 130, I'm counting that as a win!


    Won't hit any leaderboards, and I died twice, but from my last season hitting 100 to a potential for a 130, I'm counting that as a win!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    Returning to D3 after long layoff - advice on things I should do immediately?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Just re-downloaded the game and booted up for the first time since... season4? Have paragon105 WitchDocs right now. Completely out of sync on the game, and don't want to do anything stupid.

    What advice would you give to someone coming back into the game today? Anything like time-bound quests or events, or rule changes that were dramatically impactful ("never salvage an orange" or "wow toads is OP right now" etc). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IcyMike1782 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    ISO RAT RUNS!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    so I currently have a dps rat with 5.8m dmg and a gbarb. I'm looking for rat runs 119+

    On playstation console

    submitted by /u/yupuhoh to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Fjord Cutter - what to re-roll?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I started this season running a Frenzy barb but then was lucky enough to get a primal Fjord to drop. So, switched to a Slam build and am so glad I did as it is super fun to play. Anyway, what should I roll on my Fjord?

    Current rolls:

    1560-1940 Cold damage1000 Strength1000 Vitality10% chance to freeze on hit10% CDRSocket (via ramaldi's)

    Maybe roll Vit off for Area Damage? What is the ideal vitality range for a Seismic Slam barb?

    submitted by /u/riversub to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment