• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Diablo advice on LOD Twister for pushing(gearcheck)

    Diablo advice on LOD Twister for pushing(gearcheck)


    advice on LOD Twister for pushing(gearcheck)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Hello, I've been stuck at GR 124 for a while. I'm using the LOD Twister for pushing. My current setup is linked below: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/348093190

    I'm feel that my dmg is high enough if I put all my paragon points in Int, but then I'm super squishy when I make a big pull and can never stand still for more than 3 seconds to kill anything. But if I put enough points in vit, I feel that my dmg is not high enough anymore. I'm not sure what I can change gear wise to help me progress.

    This is my first season ever so a lot of learning still. Thank you for any advice.

    submitted by /u/linghuyuanye to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    (Theory/Discussion) How to make unused skills usable

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Wings?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Hey I was just wondering if it's possible to get any wings still without the whole pre order thing. I just play offline on my 360, so is it possible to find any on console or no? Thx

    submitted by /u/d3monboii93 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment