• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Diablo "Why Diablo Immortal's Alpha Was a Hell of a Good Time" (IGN Review of Technical Alpha)

    Diablo "Why Diablo Immortal's Alpha Was a Hell of a Good Time" (IGN Review of Technical Alpha)


    "Why Diablo Immortal's Alpha Was a Hell of a Good Time" (IGN Review of Technical Alpha)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    GR 100 for each character

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    I don't really have anyone to share this with so y'all get to hear about it. I finished up my Season 22 goal of clearing a GR100 solo with each class with just self found gearing.. (Besides bounties b/c eff doing those solo)! It wasn't 'hard' just a little time consuming. That was the goal though; stretch my interest out for a little longer than usual. I'll probably head back to D2 and keep working on that Plugy grail...

    What were your goals for this, or other recent, seasons?

    submitted by /u/MerleHead
    [link] [comments]

    Got this today

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I Hope Diablo 4 get more Depth And Customization

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Gameplay and itemization is very important. So far from what we have seen in the quarterly updates from Blizzard have been a little underwhelming. Hopefully they can pull out something interesting when Blizzcon 2021 gets here!

    This vid makes some decent points and the should really expand on what the have.

    https://youtu.be/tQzq9IgBU28

    submitted by /u/kensua_
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 OCR... Started my software career from messing around with Diablo 2... Love this game! owe it so much!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    What is the gameplay loop once you first reach endgame D3...?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    So I finally finished the main story today and have spent a few hours messing around with rifts... What exactly am I supposed to do to get my gear upgraded at this point? I don't even have a proper set, I'm just spamming Frenzy and Rend with the highest attack gear I have since I've got no idea how I'm meant to secure any of the green sets that require multiple items? There are so many sets but am I really meant to just run 18 over and over until I happen across one?

    submitted by /u/The_Loli_Otaku
    [link] [comments]

    Co-Op Campaign with a friend - best way to play it?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I never tried the campaign with a friend and my buddy and I want to try it in a challenging way. We both haven't played several years (which is why we want to do the campaign again) but for reference my Paragon was in the 600s and his was in the 400s. Not sure if that's even good these days but my question is should we even use the points on new characters in the campaign or no? Is it best to start at a Torment I or II?

    submitted by /u/ElectricPresident
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Designer - Diablo IV job posting + Tweet @_DonAdams

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:08 AM PST

    For anyone interested in happenings of Diablo IV
    https://careers.blizzard.com/global/en/job/R001949/Quest-Designer-Diablo-IV

    and the tweet from lead quest designer Don Adams @_DonAdams
    https://twitter.com/_DonAdams/status/1349955078921154562

    submitted by /u/WizBornstrong
    [link] [comments]

    Help with D3 Skeleton Crew achievement?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    I was still playing through the story when I first noticed this achievement (kill 500 elites with Command Skeleton minions), so I started keeping an eye out for elites, and using Nemesis Bracers at every opportunity. My strategy for a while was to fight normally, then use Command Skeletons when elites were at maybe 10% health to ensure they got the kill shot; however, I've since read that it may be better to make sure ALL the damage is coming from the skeletons, and to not attack or use any other offensive skills? Since then I have tried to be more careful and not attack elites directly.

    In any case, I've now beaten the game and am working toward the 500 bounties achievement. Since there are plenty of elites in every bounty, I was hoping Skeleton Crew would pop naturally with bounty progress...however, it hasn't, and I'm starting to think I must be doing something wrong.

    Has anyone else had this issue? I do not have a follower, do not use Thorns armor, do not use AOE skills, and do not use the 15% health auto kill curse (I forget what it's called). Hoping one of you folks might have some insight.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Jayceon32
    [link] [comments]

    How are you guys running ubers in PD2 without the lifetap item mods !? I wana know !! What chars?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Question on Diablo IV

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Anyone know if it's going to be on the consoles right away or is there going to be like a one year period?

    submitted by /u/Kodpol
    [link] [comments]

    What skill would you change for an AoV Heaven's Fury Crusader?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Diablo 3 merciless witch achievement

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    This bi... witch doesn't want to summon more than 6 minions... i have to kill 12 of them, how can I ?

    submitted by /u/Fullflame502
    [link] [comments]

    crusder cube?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:02 AM PST

    so what do i put in the cube as a crusader besides darklight and khaset?

    submitted by /u/chivobabyy
    [link] [comments]

    D3: class based item drops?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I only played DH till now. Pushing GRs since a while .

    Because it's so easy to level to 70 with clone leveling I made a 70 char for every class in case I wanna play them one day.

    Since then I noticed when playing my DH that a lot more items for those classes drop. I constantly getting new transmogs now.

    Does this mean when I delete all other classes again, that I have more chance on DH items?

    Is there a connection to the existing characters in your account?

    thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/GhostOfMars
    [link] [comments]

    GR70 primal item reward.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Too many times have I seen people complaining about there *useless* GR70 primal and to be fair, this season I got The ancient bonesaber of zumakalis and it sucks so I had an idea to counter this issue.

    Now, I know the game has gotten significantly easier over the years and this would put another brick in the wall, but if Blizzard would make that primal you acquire upon completing your first GR70 class oriented, you'd have a far better chance at getting something useful for your builds. (this would apply every season of course.

    The loot pool would be of course all the pieces of the 5 sets for their respective classes + (Barbarians) would have mighty weapons/belts. (Crusaders) sader shields and flails. (Demon hunters) cloaks, quivers, bows and crossbows. (Monks) spirit stones , fist weapons and daibos. (Necromancers) phylacteries and scythes. (Witch doctors) voodoo masks, mojos and ceremonial knives. Last but not least (Wizards) wizard hats, orbs and wands.

    I'm aware this would not include for example items like The short man's finger for the witch doctor since rings aren't WD specific even though the power for this particular item is.

    Now, I'm curious to see how many of you would like to see a change similar to this be added in the game; or would you rather leave is as such.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hallistra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment