• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Diablo Back playing after a few years. Heard about Primal Ancients. Went very slowly and carefully with my HC Demon Hunter to GR70. Reward: Really?

    Diablo Back playing after a few years. Heard about Primal Ancients. Went very slowly and carefully with my HC Demon Hunter to GR70. Reward: Really?


    Back playing after a few years. Heard about Primal Ancients. Went very slowly and carefully with my HC Demon Hunter to GR70. Reward: Really?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Is Diablo 3 easy to get into for someone who has trouble using a controller?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Hi everyone, my girlfriend and I have been playing alot of party games recently like overcooked, battleblock theater and unravel since quarantine. My girlfriend told me she used to play wizards 101 and was interested in playing an RPG. The first game that came to mind that can be played in couch coop was Diablo 3.

    Now this is my concern, we tried to play Enter the Gundungeon and she had a hard time with the coordination of walking and aiming with joysticks haha.

    Is there coordination needed when playing with a controller for Diablo 3? Such as aiming and walking or is it just walking and then using the buttons to cast? She dosen't have to much experience when using both joysticks. Would it be worth it?

    Edit: Just found out I can't use controllers for PC version or do local multiplayer. I guess I'll hope for Diablo 4 to have it!? Thanks for everyone's replies and I feel so sad right now.

    submitted by /u/Apex_Promethean
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - January 14, 2021

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal to have this much Thorn damage?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Vanilla D3 on XBox 360 - hellfire ring

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    I've recently unpacked my 360 coz lockdown sucks and I'm m killing time. Got back into D3 (not online or anything just playing through the game) and have reached a a proper wall. I'm trying to obtain the Hellfire Ring but I keep getting insta-killed by the double bosses in the realm of chaos etc. I'll be 3/4s the way to winning and suddenly bam dead. So frustrating, mining the Keys n that only to get killed with no recourse. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/FlauntingGravity
    [link] [comments]

    D3 - Ultimate Group Finding Guide - Metas, Rats, Any Activity

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Diablo 1 Belzebub Remove floating text?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:57 AM PST

    I really like the belzebub mod, but I want to remove the floating text for damage and experience gain, is it possible?

    submitted by /u/rshield123
    [link] [comments]

    D3: Mundunugu or Akkhan for everything?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm currently playing WW Rend Barb, but I wanna transition into something else that is fast and feels satisfying to play. So what would you recommend that can do everything quite fast/can push high without annoying playstyle?

    My idea was either Akkhan Bombardement or Mundunugu Spirit Barrage.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Weisshuf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment