• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Diablo So I was looking for last minute Christmas gifts and stumbled upon this brilliant deal

    Diablo So I was looking for last minute Christmas gifts and stumbled upon this brilliant deal


    So I was looking for last minute Christmas gifts and stumbled upon this brilliant deal

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Book Bundle containing "Stay Awhile and Listen" Books 1 and 2 on sale

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Diablo III: Hatred and Discipline audiobook reading

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Howdy y'all. Lately I've been majorly into Diablo audiobooks, and I tore through all six that are available pretty quickly. I expect Blizzard will release more (they've released at least one every six months since 2018) but there are some stories that will likely never get official audiobooks, especially the short stories released for free online. I do record stories my friends and I write as something of a hobby, so I decided that since no one else is going to do them, I might as well give it a go. I don't claim to be a professional, I'm admittedly not great with doing all sorts of different voices, but I figure people interested in the Diablo stories that don't read so much might be interested in them.

    I started with the first Diablo III short story, Hated and Discipline, written by Micky Neilson, which as you can guess by the name focuses on the demon hunter. This story is available for free on the official Diablo III site, so I assume this audio reading is okay to do. I plan on doing more, with the goal being to record all of the free Diablo III stories, so if you're interested, consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. In other words, stay awhile and listen!

    Check out the reading here

    submitted by /u/Krickis-the-rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Not Knowing How to Break Immunes in Project Diablo 2 Keeping You Up At Night? I Gotchuu

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    D3 XP per Greater Rift scaling question

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Hello. My current Rat run group is running 120 GRs in approximately ~2.5 minutes. What would the time have to be for a 129 to gain the same experience rate? It is my understanding the HP of mobs double per ~4.5 levels. Thus a 129 would be triple that of a 120. Would the XP gain also triple? Thus a 120 2.5 minute clear, would yield the same XP rate as a 129 in 7.5 minutes?

    I know this doesn't include time in town, farming keys, rift variety, etc. I just want to get an idea if my math is correct or how XP scales at greater levels. If there is an excel sheet already made where you can input times/GR levels, the better.

    Thank you!

    EDIT: I may have already found the answer to my question on maxroll.gg. Experience doubles every 14 levels.

    submitted by /u/Wootytooty
    [link] [comments]

    Did they change the enchanters odds for rolling a socket?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Just spent 20million and nearly all my resources on a blue weapon (for the socket seasonal thing) and literally just cleaned me out, has never been this bad before (normally get it on a blue after 2-3 attempts)

    submitted by /u/Loaferhimself
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - December 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A Second Season Character?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Ok, I have a level 70 Necromancer seasonal character I created, and wanted to create a second seasonal character Crusader? It looks like even though I start fresh, I have the "Paragon" levels from my necromancer added? Also craftsman were leveled up?

    Under rewards (over on https://d3resource.com/seasons/index.php) it mentions AoV set for crusaders, but since I already completed those on my necromancer will I NOT get them on my Crusader now? Or can I earn the same rewards on my Crusader? (thus getting the armor?)

    submitted by /u/Syrkres
    [link] [comments]

    Why choose reduced damage from elites over %life on chest armor?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I play DH this season and see that on top solo leaderboard players choose 11% reduced damage from elites over 15% life. For toughness against elites, compared to no life%(including paragon) and no reduced damage from elites, it seems to be 1.4 vs 1.25/0.99=1.404, or 0.32% better for reduced damage from elites. Of course life regen is also better. Are these the reasons behind it or is there something more important? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/yaoyephys
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer a game from Xbox1 to series x?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    I am wondering if anyone knows if its possible to transfer my save file from an Xbox one to a series x.

    Also wondering if I can link up with someone who is playing on an Xbox one when I'm on a series x

    Lastly, wondering if I have the upgraded edition with the necromancer if I can link up with someone who just has the regular Xbox one version.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dannosaurusr3x
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 this S20-S22 has given me the full Diablo 2 experience and I don't mean it as a good thing

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    TL;DR at bottom

    See, when I was a younger, the flavor and playstyle of the Assassin was my favorite. I loved the concept of charging up stuff then releasing it with a powerful finisher. I also loved the dual-claw and speed aesthetics. Dragon Claw and Dragon Talon were dope since I loved physical stuff. Even I didn't like to use Phoenix Strike since it felt really off (why would I need magical attacks?). But come Hell, the Assassin would really suck because Attack Rating and Defense are dumb. Even using Dragon Tail (fire) was hard.

    So you'd have to make a Trapsin where you spam sentries and become a dollar-store Lighting Sorc. Boring.

    So when Diablo III came out, I immediately fell in love with the Monk even though the roguish themes were taken by the DH. "Martial Arts is back baby! It has the Pally's auras too!"

    But damn, Seasons 20-22 have made me one really sad customer especially because of the Patterns of Justice set.

    I hate POJ. It's dumb and boring and if I wanted to play a WW Barb, I'd make one (I probably won't). Add to this how clunky and buggy Shenlongs are (why won't it proc sometimes?), I'd drop it in a heartbeat if other builds were competitive.

    Given my love for the martial arts playstyle, my favorite sets are Raiment and Uliana. I've used Uliana so many times in so many Seasons that I've said to myself, "You know what? Maybe I'll try to push with Inna Raiment + Shenlong this Season 22. Inna got buffed, Shenlong got buffed, and we have a new cube slot!"

    My Season goal was to push this to the limit before Cyberpunk 2077 came out.

    I fell flat on GR 113 (if I fished, I'd probably get ~115).

    Boy was I so disappointed. I had godly Inna Raiment gear. I augmented 10/13 to 100 and had 1400 Paragon. Shenlongs rolled IAS and AD on both and had high DPS. My COMPASS ROSE WAS ALSO TRIFECTA—a first!

    But it had survivability issues (no 50% damage reduction when Sweeping Wind is active). I had to swap out my Depth Diggers (fourth slot) for Lefebvre's and I had to remove CoE for Unity. (So much for trying to be OP because of S22!)

    I would shred Rift Guardians eventually due to Stricken but regular rift mobs sucked.

    I landed rank 741 with my Inna Raiment Generator. I was so disapponted. It was so weak. R6 would have performed poorer since it only provides a 6000% bonus unlike Inna's 9500%. Sure Crimson's adds another ~60% but you'd be far less tanky.

    I only returned to play this Season because I thought the new slot and buffs would bring back the Generator Monk.

    My curiosity struck me so I put on my Speed POJ set up and made a push variant. I swapped to my non-augmented, low level Taeguk, and un-optimized gear with lame Istvan's.

    I easily got to 119 and landed Rank 179 (I should be in the leaderboards until the end no?). Yes I understand POJ can cube Balance and WKL this Season but even in Season 21 it outclassed Raiment/Uliana.

    I'm done for the Season and will happily wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

    I'd probably come back again if the Season's theme is build-based again (like free RoRG, 4th slot etc.) and not ass like Season 21.

    So Blizzard my plea is, please buff/make Raiment viable and competitive—truly bring back the Martial Arts aspect of the Monk. And do some heavy balancing. Do you see the numbers on the POJ's 6pc bonus and damage reduction, Balance's effect, WKL's %, and Caesar's? Good lord. I also loathe dropping fire bells!

    TL;DR: Loved Assassin in D2, was dejected to see MA builds not be as viable as making a Trapsin (an out-of-flavor magic build/discount lightning sorc). I am now seeing the same thing happening with Uliana and Raiment because of the POJ set which is so boring to play and is just a Whirlwind variant or the SWK Fire bells build for speed rifts/bounties. Please rebalance things Blizzard and make Generator Monks powerful again.

    submitted by /u/_Duality_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment