• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Diablo Goblin city uwu

    Diablo Goblin city uwu


    Goblin city uwu

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    What to roll into 50% cd?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Quick question about Flurry (Tempest Rush)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I have been playing a Monk as my main for many seasons. GR109 is my personal best (I only play enough to gain about 800ish paragon points by the time the season is over).

    My question is about Flurry. I've always held Tempest Rush down for as long as I could until I needed it for a large group or some elites. I've recently stumbled upon just rapidly pressing and releasing TR as fast as I can. If Flurry hits at 90% cold damage for each tick, do you instantly start at one? And if you rapidly press TR faster than it would tick... would Flurry be doing more damage? Would TR be doing more damage (IF you are able to press it faster than it hits on its own)?

    I realize that this doesn't make it more fun to play, its not comfortable trying to press it that fast.

    Am I crazy to think it 'might' be doing more damage this way? Could a more seasoned monk set me straight please?

    submitted by /u/snatchenvy to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 3] Season 22 GR 124 WW Barb Rank 54 EU !Without Augments!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    You are not appropriately garbed to read this time?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I'm currently wearing the complete Typhon's Veil set and when I try to click the Tome of Set Dungeons, it says I am not properly garbed. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/ian_dominic to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling very squishy/slow with Mundunugus around GR 95+

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Any advice?
    Also when I'm speedrunning rifts, I can't seem to keep up with the WW barbs/TR monks because Spirit Walk is on CD so often.

    submitted by /u/moal09 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    DMO Twister for farming build + video

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    This is a fantastic early build with very accessible gear and gives you the ability to teleport to either a Shrine/Pylon or the next pack of elites and great for farming T16 level Grifts/Rifts while you work on collecting gear for endgame builds

    It relies on the following:

    DMO (6 pieces buff) + Captain crimson (3 piece buff) + RoRG

    Non-channeling Twister items (Twisted Sword, Valthek's, Ranslor's)

    Aether Walker + Cosmic strand (crafted) which gives you unlimited teleport with wormhole + calamity runes together

    This is the game play video. This was a LONG rift with very sparse density. It shows how useful the unlimited teleporting can be:

    https://www.reddit.com/user/koudos/comments/k3pdsg/dmo_twister_t16gr75_speed_farming/

    I was using the following build/gear, which is mediocre at best:

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/925652465

    I play HC only so it has many things geared for survivability and can be swapped out accordingly.

    submitted by /u/koudos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment