• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Diablo Yellow gems or others?

    Diablo Yellow gems or others?


    Yellow gems or others?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Why does everyone use red green white and purple gems on their chest and pants. I don't understand why. The WD use the yellow ones right?

    submitted by /u/kirax17 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    New to d3(sort of) looking for non toxic ppl to play with

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I am a noob to this game essentially, I played back in 2012 and its a new game now.. D3 seems dead and when I try to ask questions i generally get berated pretty good, was hoping to get around some other monks or any class honestly to play with!

    submitted by /u/bigbaitsbigbass to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help progressing beyond gr117

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Gear here: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/608854109

    That's my pushing setup with a few tweaks, I'd be using stricken, taking off nems, changing the passives a bit and using FOK over companion. I'm using yangs and satchel because of primal rolls but would I be better served using dawn and valla? I'd say my biggest bottleneck is doing damage, I just don't seem to do enough. Despite pulling, the only way I was even able to complete 117 was by getting lucky and finding a power/speed shrine.

    submitted by /u/athlaka916 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment