• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Diablo Need help with GR progression

    Diablo Need help with GR progression


    Need help with GR progression

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Hey all, so I'm fairly new to the game, i bought it during the ps4 halloween sale so I'm just over a month in.

    My main char is a sunwoku WoL based build. I don't play seasonal, and I've only played solo (don't know anyone else who plays).

    I used a build planner to update how I'm currently built/equipped.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/291515320

    I've solo'd up to GR77, and my biggest issue is some elites and almost every boss at this point will one shot me. I have no issue with dps or spirit regen. I stay ranged and spam wol, but one single ranged attack will 1 shot me. I've had boss fights where i have to run away and portal back to repair then get back in to finish the boss off.

    My dps per the planner is roughly 50b and against bosses 80b. My first assumption is i just need better gear but if anyone sees anything in my build i should change im all ears.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/67bullet to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Which ring is better?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Haunted vision - what to roll?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Good evening everyone,

    Fast question, what should I reroll on this hounted vision ?

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/366006447

    Int to posion dmg ? %
    Keep int and incrase CHD % ?

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/wronerro to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    S22 zMonk for Rat Runs? Not popular but possible

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I was hoping someone could recommend a build for a zmonk for rat runs. checking in on Raxxanterax's stream, he said its not popular but some groups have done very well with it.

    I'm terrible with theory crafting and hoping someone could help with some build ideas/provide a link.

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-support-build-with-inna

    this is the only one i can find online atm that looks promising, but it looks to be 4 man specified and not rat runs for s22

    I want to farm xp and get drops for my monk to get those god drops hopefully :(

    submitted by /u/TruGabu to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Trag'oul's mages don't consume health on cast in set dungeon

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Wearing 6pc Trag'Oul, 2pc Jesseth, rings are Convention of Ele + Circle of Nailuj's Evol, Reaper's Wraps, Hellfire Amulet (Extended Servitude), Dayntee's Binding for waist.

    Cube is Shadowhook, Krysbin's, Razeth's, and Scythe of the Cycle.

    Skills are Skeletal Mage: Life Support, Command Skeletons: Freezing Grasp, Devour: Cannibalize, Bone Armor: Thy Flesh Sustained, Frailty: Aura of Frailty, Blood Rush.

    Passives are: Fueled by Death, Grisly Tribute, Dark Reaping, Final Service.

    I know some of the items aren't particularly useful, but that's because I'm kitbashing together a secondary spec so I can get the season journey completed. It's plenty powerful for the set dungeon, which is the only reason I've got it together.

    When I enter the set dungeon, the ONLY thing that counts as spending health is Bone Armor. Skeletal Mage does not appear to spend any health at all. I can't find anything in my build that is preventing it from spending 10% health like it's supposed to. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/helldeskmonkey to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried S22 Invincible DPS Necro? Does it still work? (GR125+)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment