• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Diablo I've had a chance to get into many groups that run high rifts this season, and I have to say, you all cheat like mad, and are playing a different game than 99% of others that don't have the advantages of overlays.

    Diablo I've had a chance to get into many groups that run high rifts this season, and I have to say, you all cheat like mad, and are playing a different game than 99% of others that don't have the advantages of overlays.


    I've had a chance to get into many groups that run high rifts this season, and I have to say, you all cheat like mad, and are playing a different game than 99% of others that don't have the advantages of overlays.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:28 PM PST

    So, overlays have been a thing for a while now, but I didn't realize just how much of an advantage they give to people. Now knowing what I know, it's killed any further competitive spirit I have for this game, and everyone reading this should know they don't have a chance against this stuff.

    Why isn't blizzard banning this stuff?

    submitted by /u/BugsyPoPo
    [link] [comments]

    Small Diablo Merch Giveaway!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Howdy folks! I hope everyone is enjoying the new Season or Ladder reset. In an effort to do some household decluttering, I'm trying to downsize, which unfortunately means getting rid of some Diablo stuff.

    Here are the items I'm looking to give away: https://imgur.com/a/aYDFkoq

    • Diablo backpack+six plastic figurines+keychain
    • Kerrigan+Diablo+Arthas Cute But Deadly figurines
    • Malthael poster
    • Barbarian poster
    • Diablo poster
    • Diablo 3 Prime Evil poster

    The posters have a little wear and tear around the corners, but they're still mostly in great condition!

    If you are interested in any of this stuff, please make a comment below with the items you're interested in, and I will choose folks randomly to win! I will choose winners on Friday, Dec 11.

    If you are in the US/Canada, I will ship it for free! If you're in the EU or elsewhere, I will have to check to see the shipping cost first.

    submitted by /u/Thunderclaww
    [link] [comments]

    Shift Click doesn't split stacks anymore

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    I have done something, at some point, that now makes it impossible for me to split stacks.
    Anyone had this issue? Shift+left click doesn't do anything. In town it tells me "I cannot do that here" so I don't even know what it is attempting to do.

    submitted by /u/Mookie_Merkk
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for the Queen of the Succubi pet

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Ive farmed for too long to get this thing, im tired of it lol, if anyone has an extra one it would be awesome if i could get it, im on xbox, message for gt

    submitted by /u/UnrestrainedGod
    [link] [comments]

    Puzzle Ring

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I was just wondering, if i break down the puzzle ring with Kunais cube, will it send me back to the same goblin dungeon or spawn a new one? ive already broke one down to go in there, i just dont want to waste another one and it be the same dungeon.

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Lecture
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III - freezing

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Dear Blizzard,

    please fix the bug where the entire game freeze and usually kill me in rift - it takes around 6 seconds to unfreeze.

    In this state, I am not brave enough to start the hardcore season...

    submitted by /u/Fossil007cz
    [link] [comments]

    Which guide to use for Rat setup?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    So my friend group recently got back into D3 and I'm stoked! I want to play something outside of my usual barb solo and I figured Rat Necro should be that class! Problem is: I see so many different setups between various D3 planners and Icy-Veins that idk which build is the best. So, which build do you guys use for Rat Necro?

    submitted by /u/CptFlacon
    [link] [comments]

    Servers just shit themselves?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Kicked from game with a message that servers are under maintenance. Blizz app can't connect (in queue).

    Anyone else or just me?

    submitted by /u/Istrakh
    [link] [comments]

    Druid shapeshifting

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So I'm doing a druid playthrough for the first time and was wondering if you need to spec into ST or Dex at all to have stronger/better attacks?

    submitted by /u/Gabe_mczombie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment