• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Diablo merry christmas

    Diablo merry christmas


    merry christmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I hope the damage of spells is not so dependent on weapon dmg in D4

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    That always seemed a bit strange

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Paladin Questions from a newbie

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    So I started Diablo 2 and I didn't like where my talents/stats were early on, so when I saw the lady at the first camp offer a respec, I took it. Unfortunately I didn't realize it could only be done once...

    So for the last 20 levels I've literally put every point into smite because swapping skills seems cumbersome, and I really don't understand ability mechanics well enough.

    I would love to spec into some auras, but are they only active when the ability is on your right click? Like I would love to buff with some auras and then use smite, but I'm afraid the aura would go away if I do and I don't want to spend precious skill points testing it out.

    Sorry, never played the game before so I'm incredibly green.

    submitted by /u/pandorasramen
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - December 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Diablo Immortal 's micro transactions are that much of an issue?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Diablo 1 hell with weak equipment

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Hi, after around 20 years I went back to finish Diablo 1, I'm playing as Warrior and currently went to lvl 15 in hell, but I just have mail armor, and can't find any useful eq, is this like normal thing? It's getting really hard to kill mobs, and I need to carry a lot of healing potions, like all spaces in my inventory, just to win few fights. I've cleaned every level to this moment, is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/egzaell
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else gonna miss the inventory

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I know its a small dumb thing but im gonna miss the inventory tetris in d4, anybody else feel the same or is is something most people wont even notice

    submitted by /u/Headbone11
    [link] [comments]

    A Balanced Trading & Respec System Reccomendation

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Respec System:

    In early Diablo 2, your choices mattered too much as you could not respec.

    In Diablo 3, your choices do not matter at all as you can respec unlimitedly.

    In Diablo 4, I understand that Blizzard wants to find a balance between the two.

    Below I share my views on the current system.

    Part of what makes character building rewarding is that we get to show off our build. Diablo is a competition in the sense that you want to create a character that you're proud of and feel is better than everyone else's characters.

    Current Solution:

    - Pay to respec means that rich people can experiment with builds as much as they want

    - This is worse than both 0 Respecing and unlimited respecing, because at least for either of those, it was a fair playing field as everyone has access to the same thing.

    Recommended Balanced Solution:

    For every level, you receive a respec point that allows you to undo

    - respec point for skills, undoes 1 skill point and can be reallocated

    - respect point for stats, undoes 5 stat point and can be reallocated

    - This ensures that your choices do matter because you only have so many respec points

    - If paragon levels are in diablo 4, these paragon levels will give you respec points as well, this way their ability to respec depends on the amount of time they put into their character

    - The player can save up their respec points until they feel they need to use them

    - the player will want to save up enough respec points to switch builds completely so they're not stuck in the middle of 2 weak builds

    Trading System:

    Diablo 2 trading was fun before the third party websites such as d2jsp and the sites that sold items. It was personally my favorite part of the game, as one would barter to trade for better gear while socializing.

    Sometimes it was as satisfying as finding a godly item because a good trade is rare to come by.

    It was both a social element and the item acquisition element of Diablo 2.

    Item acquisition became way too easy and a lot less rewarding once d2jsp made it easy to find what you're looking for. I felt forced to use it too because everyone was using it and it was the optimal way to make your character better. Websites sold botted items, and the game was flooded with the best gear and it was no longer a challenge to get good gear.

    The Diablo 3 developers did not want third party websites to be a part of the game so they brought in the auction house. The Diablo 3's auction house took too much away from the actual gameplay and was the main source of item acquisition. This also made item acquisition too easy and unrewarding.

    The whole trade problem is; how to keep third party websites out of the trade economy, but still have a trading system that allows players a different way of acquire items and socialize, but still have the actual gameplay itself the main source of item acquisition.

    Recommended Balanced Solution:

    You can only trade to the people on your friends list.

    You will not be able to trade to someone that you add to your friends list after you acquired the item or after the item is dropped from a monster.

    - This creates a network trading system.

    - Trading/Selling websites become useless because the people on the sites were not on your friends list at the time of item drop, thus you are unable to trade them

    - Being only limited to trade with friends makes trading more difficult to find what you're looking for, which ensures that PVM is still the main source of item acquisition

    - Ensures Item acquisition through trade is still challenging and rewarding

    - Trade network significantly increases social interaction and keeps players engaged with one another

    Trade Scenarios that improve social interaction with this system

    1. Conventional Trading: Tell your friends you're looking for a specific item, or you have a particular item for trade.
    2. Network trading: If friend x has what you need but don't have what he needs, you can ask your friends if they have what friend x needs, then trade them and then trade friend x after you acquire what he needs from your other friends.
    submitted by /u/0th1ng
    [link] [comments]

    Numlock trick work in Big Sur? or if I purchase a keyboard with a number pad built in will I be able to do this trick?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    I want to try the invicilancer but I have Mac OS X 11 or Big Sur and an m1 Mac (so no windows really). It seems that Big Sur might have gimped this. It seems I can get a virtual keyboard but no Number pad like in the past. Im willing to get a cheap Mac keyboard with a number pad but don't want to pull the trigger if this still won't allow me to do the auto num lock trick. Check this video out if your confused about what this trick is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkfnEJAZIOc

    submitted by /u/Fun_Image8965
    [link] [comments]

    Solo paragon help please!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I'm current playing diablo 3 on my switch and sense I don't have internet available to use I am stuck playing solo. I'm currently running my wizard but may try other classes. My biggest problem is I seem to hit a wall I'm not getting better gear and my paragon is progressing so slow its not even funny. Is there any tips or advice for getting stronger?

    My paragon is 173 My wizards passive is centered around defense.

    submitted by /u/darthjaved
    [link] [comments]

    Hell froze over this year in diablo community. Pd2 devs caught stealing, ect

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Hell froze over this year in diablo community. Pd2 devs caught stealing and d2 youtubers are sellouts. Jsp and botters and the like are still ruining our favorite game.. such division. Mostly behind the scenes. So to all those diablo 2 purists, happy holidays. Anyone else. Screw off

    submitted by /u/Washiestmilk11
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III -DH GoD Build Early Season

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:51 AM PST

    So , I have decided to go back to DH this season after starting with my witch doctor. I have some pretty solid gear at this point and I pushed a 115 earlier first try after only maxing at GR 100 before that.

    I Have made a video and will continue to follow my DH climb as time progresses and have another video I will be posting this weekend.

    I will share the link below but with that being said , If you watch and see any misuse of skills or gear please let me know. Long time Dh player but New GoD set player.

    Cheers mates
    ,Phantompain_

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBcvL2FnCE

    submitted by /u/PhantomPain-
    [link] [comments]

    What is it that made Diablo 2 a good game?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Been playing a bit of diablo 3, it felt decent but not as good as PoE, so I am curious what made diablo 2 better than diablo 3? I struggle to accept that blizzard would produce a worse product than their previous game, usually game devs work on the previous product but add more stuff to the new one, doesn't make sense to me that D2 would be better than D3, is it 100% nostalgia? If it's true that D4 will go back to the roots why should we then expect that D4 will be better than D3?

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment