• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Diablo Gear check post

    Diablo Gear check post


    Gear check post

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/757863895 (I can get screenshots of the actual profile, not sure which is the most useful.)

    Just a general check on what I'm doing right/wrong. I'm at nearly 900 paragon and have not gemmed up my gear yet. I just got the ancient scythe and primal offhand today, so I'm glad to have gotten the upgrades.

    Obviously I should reroll to get perfect stats on the things I've already rerolled (unless I rolled the wrong thing there), but aside from that what should I be looking for in gear? I've been trying to get RCR and area damage on my shoulders to little luck thus far. No Krysbin's with an innate socket yet, so my options are limited.

    submitted by /u/avgotts to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Greater Rift

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Hi guys, so i've been playing WD this season and I got able to do some decent things up to today (multiple Rifts/GR, bounties, completed all season journey, etc.). I'll link here my two variations of the stuff i use which core is the mundu that everyone use from what i can see.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/167926032

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/590129377

    As you can see, i go either the E.W set or i go flavor of time with convention. Either case, i can solo mostly up to GR118 but i can't get past 120 where i'm missing between 1.5 to 15 sec to get the rift in time. Is there anything i can change in my build to help me with that or is it just my skills that need to be improve?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/GodTutwl to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Frenzy Build Question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I see that the Slanderer/Little Rogue combo is the suggested season 22 weapon combo for this build, but am having trouble reasoning through the 'why' of this combo. As far as I can tell, there is only one skill that spends primary resource (everything else seems to generate resource) and thus the attack speed bonus for this set doesn't seem like it will build noticeably.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Nodeninja21 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Simulacrum = pets?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:48 PM PST

    do simulacrum receive "your pets" bonuses?

    submitted by /u/The_Derpatato to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    re-roll advice

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    re-roll advice

    Hello, any advice what to re-roll:

    1. health to -7% damage
    2. armor to - elite damage

    I play with full set.

    Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/boo7e606e0761.jpg?width=1536&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e19f5ba71f81ba84e134674a9be472264f545ee6

    submitted by /u/gybubu to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Do any necro builds synergise well with monks? whether that be for speed max level nephs or grift farming/progression?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I got a god dh/bonespear necro. Buddy has a tempest rush/zmonk.

    I'm willing to run as a support as well on both characters.

    I'm clearing grift 110 pretty easily on my necro right now, was hoping my buddy could join me as a support maybe running crimson/innas/blindfaith and the orb bracers kinda setup. But I'm not seeing anyone really with a necro/monk in the same team on any 2/3/4 man leaderboards, and it kinda makes sense to me considering the bonespear play style haha.

    Are there any necro/monk builds that synergise at all? I'm new to the necro class and come from a time where DH didn't roll support so I'm a little lost haha.

    submitted by /u/TooHighTooFly to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment