• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Diablo LFG in Diablo 3

    Diablo LFG in Diablo 3


    LFG in Diablo 3

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I recently acquired a copy of Diablo 3 for my Nintendo Switch and I am looking for people to play with. Can be seasonal or non-seasonal, just looking for a new group to play with.

    My Switch code is: SW-2192-5167-5234 Feel free to add me if you want to play D3!

    submitted by /u/18Jazzalea20 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Why do bone armor stacks drop off?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm running the bone spear build and recasting bone armor when it comes off cooldown. Every now and then, though, all the bone armor stacks will drop off, and I'm not sure why that is happening.

    Thanks in advance for any enlightenment!

    submitted by /u/Daveismyhero to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Yang's recurve and death breath trouble

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:35 AM PST

    So I've been upgrading rare bows and haven't gotten a yang recurves. I keep running out of deaths breath to do the upgrade. I also use blood shards at kadala but keep getting the wrong legendary bow or none at all. Does anyone have any advice on how to get one faster?

    submitted by /u/shamwowsahs to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Frenzy build question

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Got a question, I tried the set, and have all the gear (un-optimized). With just the minimal required gear, the set, weapons, gems and legendary gems at a minimum of lvl 25 (no aug). Should I be able to do gr 75 (in 5-6 minutes)?

    Also, how do you guys worry about your mouse when spamming frenzy?

    submitted by /u/ogreogreogreogre to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment