• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Diablo Finally got my 20th anniversary bust!

    Diablo Finally got my 20th anniversary bust!


    Finally got my 20th anniversary bust!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    (Diablo 3) Never thought that the "Cold Immune" tag is actually a real thing instead of just a cool tag for the monster.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    First primal ancient in the 5 years I've been playing Diablo

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:04 PM PST

    My First Perfect Primal

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Hello....

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    So I want to play with people and want to get my character leveled up so if anyone's up for it, my own is ReignDestroys I'm on at 3-5 weekdays and 12-3 weekends but this Christmas is 12-3 so I have a lot of time.

    submitted by /u/ReignDestroys
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new player advice.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    My copy of Diablo 3 for switch just arrived, I've never played diablo before in my life and I was just wondering what to expect as a prospective necromancer? What's the current scene like? How alive is the game?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SuperSixSumorai
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to the series but friend wants me to buy the game on ps4; what do I need to know?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    As title states, a friend recently started playing Diablo 3 again and wants me to join. I'm used to games like Skyrim/Assassin's Creed and from what I've seen online, this game has similar RPG elements but, way more advanced. What do I need to know? Is there online multiplayer or just couch co-op?

    My friend has watched YouTube videos to refresh her memory on the game but still has some questions, as most of the videos she's found start off with beginners tips but then dives into endgame information that isn't helpful to her at this time.

    From what I've seen though, what do the three stats mean for weapons & which is the best stat to have (or is that based on the character build)? What are gems used for?

    Thank you for any advice you can provide! This will be a change from rpg games that I'm used to but, it won't hurt to try something new...

    submitted by /u/xUnderdog21
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 182 Guide with Map - So many Hammers!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Easiest Season 22 conquests for one Necromancer character?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    There are some Season 22 conquests that require more than one character to complete (such as Years of War/Dynasty or Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets I think).

    Assuming only one Necromancer, what do you think are the easiest conquests to achieve for Season 22? (I know the gems one is easy, what about the others?) And how?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/avamk
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - December 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Classic playtime Lv 50

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:33 PM PST

    How long play for lv 50 in Normal mode in diablo 1?

    submitted by /u/Redasgreenbeard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment