• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Diablo I’m wondering if there are any builds viable right now that use rathma’s full set, scythe of the cycle, and lost time

    Diablo I’m wondering if there are any builds viable right now that use rathma’s full set, scythe of the cycle, and lost time


    I’m wondering if there are any builds viable right now that use rathma’s full set, scythe of the cycle, and lost time

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    This is what I had before I stopped playing for a long time on my necro. Is this still viable? I think it was a Faceroll summoner. Could anyone link me the necessary skills and kanai's if possible? Or is this no longer a good build? Thanks

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Loss of power

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Went from 1.5mil sheet to under 700k sheet. Really struggling to beat 110s even with my build that did 123GR. Only difference is I changed my weapon from Non Ancient to an Ancient with better stats. What has happened?

    submitted by /u/LuminousLiquid92 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment