• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Diablo 100% Finally!

    Diablo 100% Finally!


    100% Finally!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    I got the rainbow level from a rift

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I was grinding my necromancer and got a set item one run and the rainbow level the next. Am I lucky or is this somewhat common? (expert difficulty)

    submitted by /u/A1Golden_Runner
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Ps1 Unique Items Disappear on New Game

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Have on my Warrior a Stormshield and Optic Amulet / Ring of Truth , Empyrean Band and when i start a new game with my saved char on memory card items Disappear

    submitted by /u/Redasgreenbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible performance playing Diablo III. Why?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I played Diablo 3 since release and now started again after a few years break on my new PC. It runs modern games like AC:Valhalla without any problems on high graphic settings. I ran nvidia optimization for D3, changed all the settings to lowest and so on and yet i get constant fps drops to ~40 while playing solo. Also, even at ~70 fps the game feels like its stuttering. Also, i do have the freezes once in a while where the whole screen is frozen for 5-10 seconds.

    Could anyone please help me get my D3 to work as good as it was ~10 years ago? :(

    submitted by /u/Kurjuns
    [link] [comments]

    Good PC, crap Performance ?!?!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Played D3 when it started in 2012 with a GTX460 - never had any perofrmance issues. Restarted now with Season 22 but experiencing drops in FPS, long loading times, when loading the game an error saying it couldnt load D3D. Hardware now: 3700x stock, 32GB DDR4 3800, M.2 PCIe4 drive, Radeon VII (16GB)

    submitted by /u/ProphetHito
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still transfer saves over from Old Gen to Next Gen?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Hello all, I recently got back into Diablo on my 360 recently and wanted to buy the Xbox One version of the game with the added editions. I'm wondering if they still allow transfers of characters from Xbox 360 to Xbox One so i can keep my current progression and carry on my progress on Xbox One, or, will I have to start over.

    submitted by /u/ForXP
    [link] [comments]

    Cowception

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    diablo ps1 item spawn

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Its a Bug or not some items respawn in Level 5 book stand chests and barrels have have level 5 clear with items and level 5 changes a little bit when entering

    submitted by /u/Redasgreenbeard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment