• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Diablo Diablol 2 Ep 11 "Short on Staff"

    Diablo Diablol 2 Ep 11 "Short on Staff"


    Diablol 2 Ep 11 "Short on Staff"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Diablo 3 client freeze with latest patch?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Not trying to be whinny, I'm more pissed, but with the latest version I have my game client that is freezing from time to time and I lost my main HC Seasonal character TWICE this season.

    Any one else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/PinguRambo
    [link] [comments]

    How download english version at PS4 - Diablo III

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/fyEuSZF

    The brazillian dub is very bad and I cant download the english one.

    Already changed my main language at settings, but it didnt worked.

    Got the game at PS4 Store

    submitted by /u/sleepy_daimon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember the 2 big clans / Guilds on D1?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I remember when the clan I was in FA - Fallen Angels, and Soldiers of Diablo SoD (If I remember correctly) kind of battling for dominance over the game... I stopped playing before the feud ended. So I'm curious if anyone was around to see who reigned supreme at basically the end of D1?

    I do remember we'd send spies to them to relay info back to us, and vice versa. The whole thing was very fun and we all took it seriously which was awesome lmao.

    submitted by /u/593365
    [link] [comments]

    It started as joke but at some point it escalated..

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Arena Games - Diablo II

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Demon Hunter Strafing on PS4 not working

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Hi, im new to D3, and playing a Demon Hunter with the strafe build. I can't seem to keep my stacks up without coming to a full hard stand still. I've seen my hubby do it just fine on PC but I'm trying to do the same on playstation (PS4/PS5). As described in this thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/hlk6nd/god_dh_how_does_everyone_automatically_keeps/), it should be possible to keep strafing with only a hardly noticeable "hitch" in movement. The solutions for PC involve using keyboard keys but I'm playing with a controller- no keyboard. Anyone ran into this problem and know how to solve it? Is there a combination of skills and certain controller buttons or maybe I just have difficultly understanding how to do the same on this version of the game, or maybe it just does not work the exact same as the PC version?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SinisterSpatula
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    D3 - Eternal colection - nintendo switch - skill choice

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Hello guys, Don't know if is it just me or if actually happen to you already..

    Regarding skill building, I find a limitation chosing them for each button available.

    Most of the builds you guys have, I can't make that combinations.

    Is it normal? Does anyone have same issue?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ResponsibleProperty5
    [link] [comments]

    After killing Ghom 100s of times over 8 years, he finally dropped his license plate

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment