• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Diablo Am I missing any books that are still in print?

    Diablo Am I missing any books that are still in print?


    Am I missing any books that are still in print?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    These are the ones I own

    Book of Cain

    Book of Tyrael

    Book of Adria

    Legacy of Blood (Blizzard Legends)

    The Black Road (Blizzard Legends)

    Kingdom of Shadow (Blizzard Legends)

    Diablo 3: Storm of Light

    Diablo 3: The Order

    Diablo 3: Morbed (Digital)

    Diablo 3: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls (Digital)

    The Art of Diablo

    Any that I'm missing?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    How far can a crusader with AoV (Fist of Heaven focused build) go? Diablo 3.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Hey all.

    I'm playing crusader this season and while I'm aware that the best variant of the AoV set is the Heavens Fury one I actually enjoy a lot just speeding and clearing maps with a FoH focused build.

    At the moment in clearing GR90 (paragon 600) with a pretty basic gear relatively easy.

    Just wondering how far can this build (FoH focused AoV) go in terms of GR.

    The reason I'm asking is weather I should farm/optimise my gear for it or focus on the Heavens Fury variant?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Killer-joke
    [link] [comments]

    Does Frostburn and Azurewrath's chance to freeze secondaries stack?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Azurewrath has a 20% to 25% chance to freeze on hit.

    Frostburn has 50% chance to freeze on hit.

    Do these stack? Or is it just whatever is higher?

    I'm making a Frenzy Barb.

    submitted by /u/dontwasteink
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about Epiphany's mobility buff

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Hi all.

    I'm fairly new to the game, please excuse my noob question :)

    I am struggling to activate the mobility effect of Epiphany. I am using Deadsets Justice build and the only dmg ability I have is tempest rush. When I activate Epiphany and hold Tempest Rush, my monk just starts walking to his target. What am I missing? Or is that just they way it works?

    submitted by /u/PrivateKat
    [link] [comments]

    Something for season!! Its op asf.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    If u get the legendary amulet, the flavor of time, the shadow clone will last longer!! Much longer. Watch for the legendarys y'all!!!

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 181 Guide - Grab your Pets!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Singleplayer top mods

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    I played Diablo 20 years ago and would like to do it again but with some QoL mod.

    I am a bit lost in all the mods available. What is the best mod close to the original spirit/content with improvements?

    I often see: Belzebub (also called Diablo HD?) Chernobog (Is it the same Belzebub? It is on the same website) The Awakening (how different from the 2 above? It is on the same website as well) The hell 1 The hell 2 Infernity

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealGur9
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - December 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Question about equipment

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Ok so I'm a casual player of Diablo 3. I'm not super skilled or anything but I enjoy it. My question is am I supposed to equip different stuff all the time for different tasks? I've got my favorite build out and I like it but do I need to switch it up? Also should I be trying to get full sets even though I don't think they're as good as what I like? I get that you get better stats if you have the full set but I only use two pieces of one set that I like right now. Just trying to figure out how I can get better. I play on Xbox btw.

    submitted by /u/DeusExTacoCA
    [link] [comments]

    iZombie pet

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I just started playing Diablo 3 recently. Love the show iZombie and was wondering if the pet was still available to get or if I'm just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Daedricx
    [link] [comments]

    Build Opinion/Advice D3

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I've been playing diablo 3 for a long time now, and every now and then I come back to it. Most of this time has been spent playing a firebird build on a non-seasonal character that was only T13 and could only barely grift 70. Very recently, I got back into d3 (quarantine and all that jazz) and decided "hey why not let's play season 22." I had never played a seasonal character before and that non-seasonal firebird wizard still had the old etched sigil that let me auto cast meteor.

    It bummed me out that this build wasn't viable anymore for grift pushing, but the typhon build seemed fun, so when the season started I made a wizard and by the second night i was already 100+ paragon somehow (the 6 piece set bonus skyrocketed me from level 50 grifts to 90).

    At this point in the season, I just hit paragon 900, can farm T16 rifts and bounties without thinking, just completed a 112 grift, and can finish 95 grifts in under 4 minutes.

    As someone who's just started "competitive" diablo (I'm not trying to be the best, I just really enjoy d3 and want to push as high as I can), am I on a good track to get into 140+ grifts?

    My gear is pretty much optimal in terms of the actual pieces, but nothing is primal (I've seen like 4 primal items total so far), 5 aren't even ancient, and I've only augmented my weapon with a level 100 gem. My 3 legendary gems are all about 100. If I were to eventually make everything primal and augment every piece of armor with a level 100+ gem for int/vit, would I be able to push a 140+ grift since I'm currently at 112?

    I'm on xbox, running the typhon set. Pretty fun pet build for me. I'm debating making an archon build too. I used that to master the set dungeon for the seasonal rewards. If I try for completing the seasonal journey I'll probably use that build. No clue how i'm going to complete the story mode of the game in an hour though lmao.

    So yeah. Just looking for advice/opinions on the potential of my build. I'm at the stage where I'm grinding for incremental improvements om my build so it's getting tedious, but even just upgrading my chest piece from basic to ancient with good stats let me push from 108 grift into 112/113.

    submitted by /u/lordmurdery
    [link] [comments]

    Drops from a unique zombie on Level 2

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Now what

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    after more than a week of grinding i finally found a bow that reached 2000 base damage. im wanting to know if it gets better or if this is how good it gets

    submitted by /u/pancake-player
    [link] [comments]

    I am making a summonnencer build in diablo II

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    So i am a new player and making a summon focused build. What are some items i can get and where do i get them to increase the number of skeletonss i can have.

    submitted by /u/Beneficial_Weekend89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else worried about Diablo 4 Online Only?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Lag, pointless playing HC, servers down for the first week of the game being released because more people than they expected are trying to play, no mods, if you don't have good internet you're SOL, not feeling like you "own" the game.

    Anyone else hate the online only bullshit? Or is it just me.

    submitted by /u/OcularOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment