• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Diablo Finally found ancient Cesar's! And how ancient they are. Easy question: 9x overall TR damage or +800%?

    Diablo Finally found ancient Cesar's! And how ancient they are. Easy question: 9x overall TR damage or +800%?


    Finally found ancient Cesar's! And how ancient they are. Easy question: 9x overall TR damage or +800%?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Need help improving my Lightning Impaler

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    So atm I can fairly easily grind 107 and had done a 109 at most. Few things I've noticed on my own; I need a new Holy Point Shot and Compass Rose (I've done weeks of farming and found nothing better thus far, even upgraded thousands of rares already trying to find something better than my HPS to no avail). Here's my build: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/585475775

    Any suggestions appreciated. I'm also on PC US.

    submitted by /u/eM-Krow to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Dark reaping passive - fast question

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Dear all,

    I have one fast question regarding dark reaping.

    "whwile using a scythe you will get 2% essence and hp after kill" (or sth like that) its relate to use scythe as active skill or can I just have this in my skill set but mainly kill by bone spear ?
    Do you know what I mean ? Have I kill by scythe to get 2% hp/essence ?

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    speedrun buils for rifts and lower grs

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Returning player and a bit confused when looking at icy veins. What's the speedrun build once the journey quests are completed and I have the god set? Then what build should I look forward to after the beginner build ?

    submitted by /u/pirakoune to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment