• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Diablo Finally did it after 15 years! SSF Guardian

    Diablo Finally did it after 15 years! SSF Guardian


    Finally did it after 15 years! SSF Guardian

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Finally did it after 15 years! SSF Guardian

    Summon necro turned Boner after a GG White wand finally allowed me to become a Guardian. Feeling extra accomplished this Christmas day!

    https://preview.redd.it/9rln5tarzf761.png?width=273&format=png&auto=webp&s=3cdca9297d6309de7ecd06e20e3ff0cedd1ebdba

    submitted by /u/PYR-gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Do these two items ‘stack’ when in Kanai’s cube?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Still a newer player and figuring out what stacks and doesn't. Playing Diablo 3 on switch if it's needed.

    I have the magistrate and serpents sparker in my cube. The magistrate gives 300% damage and another buff, and the serpents gives 300% damage and another buff.

    Do these two 300% buffs stack to 600% or is it a one and done and I'm just at 300% wasting a slot?

    submitted by /u/Raymx3
    [link] [comments]

    Best solo-beginner class? (Diablo 3)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I'm pretty much new to arpg/hack n slash genre and this is my first Diablo I am gonna play and, for what I heard, I'm probably going to be a solo until end-game or at least at a good point.

    So, what's the best class? Also, I'd rather pick one that won't be nerfed soon, so one that has always been balanced and strong, maybe.

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/iKaazeh_
    [link] [comments]

    Season Theme Idea - RoRG adds 2 set items

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Now hear me out... It sounds super strong when you don't think about it. But it might actually make things interesting. Basically for the season change RoRG to give you 2 pieces instead of 1. This would mean if you equip 1 set item it goes to 3 items. This bonus will not work on 2-item sets (F&R, Endless walk, LR+SL) but it will work on 3+ item sets.

    I have thrown together a d3planner template (not optimized) as its a bit strange of an idea (especially for wiz as it started out with firebirds then changed to talrasha.... any wiz players speak up please :P)

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/459565939

    Just wanted to see what everyone thought, might be a cool idea.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik
    [link] [comments]

    Murray Chrimbus to me!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Immortal Monetization - Blizzard's testing ground for future games?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    The younger audience who will play Immortal have grown-up with smartphones in their hands, so most of the audience right now don't even know concept of old games without 'F2P' and 'IAPs'. As Hearthstone is getting monetized more and more, do you guys believe that this kind of power selling could be our dark future in gaming overall?

    submitted by /u/-pOw-
    [link] [comments]

    Incorrect damage numbers and DPS number on profile.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm not sure why this is happening, but I've been playing D3 for the past 2 weeks and just today, there's been a terribly annoying bug that makes the game unplayable for me.

    First of all, the highest GRift I can realistically climb to right now is 100, and normally when I play on GRift 75, I can end the rift in 3-4 minutes. However, today I have found out that for some reason, my Demon Hunter can't even one shot the trash mobs with Strafe or even Hungering Arrow with the GoD set.

    Second of all, the DPS number shown is incorrect and goes from 900K-1.1M to around 500K.

    Does anyone know why it's happening? I've rechecked all my equipped items and dismissed my follower, but I still deal little to no damage even to normal trash mobs in T16 Adventure Mode when doing bounties.

    submitted by /u/NightRoseVayne
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble downloading Diablo 2 on Mac

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Trouble downloading Diablo 2 on Mac

    I am using Porting Kit and keep running into this problem. Not sure how to fix this but I am unable to access the End Use License Agreement to agree. People have said to download Decko extension to wine but I have no clue how to do it. Can anyone help?

    https://preview.redd.it/wybz98jdpf761.png?width=2350&format=png&auto=webp&s=215b78359b4372c2bd57af8c69e05df2af33862c

    submitted by /u/Maddog930
    [link] [comments]

    Black Soulstone journeys through the portal

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Dreaming

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I had a dream last night where there were like 16 character options.

    They were all variants of existing heroes such as a "lightning sorc" or "melee paladin", but it was pretty great.

    Also the graphics were better.

    Good dream.

    submitted by /u/Duke_Leto1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment