• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Diablo Diablol 2 Ep 12 "Altered Plans"

    Diablo Diablol 2 Ep 12 "Altered Plans"


    Diablol 2 Ep 12 "Altered Plans"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Soloing greater rifts

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Pretty new player, 4 weeks or so.

    I'm currently soloing Greater Rifts on my wizardess and I'm running into The problem of getting killed too easily.

    Two questions: how high can I take it solo?
    And I'm wondering how any of the other classes can solo Greater Rifts. I only got Wizard, Guardian and Necro at 70, but none of those I tried seem to have the same AoE damage as the wizard. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Alaishana
    [link] [comments]

    Movement speed increase

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    I saw somewhere that the max speed increase is 25%. Then I saw something else that increased the speed 25% and it disregarded the 25% limit. Is there a limit, and is it from all sources? If I have 25% speed increase from paragon points, should I Not waste speed increases on my items and get something else in those spots?

    submitted by /u/JRatzlof
    [link] [comments]

    Share your geeky moments of diablo

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    About how much this series means to you..

    I'll start..got introduced as a kid to the game by my neighbor who always preached diablo 2, he gave me diablo 1 cd and from that day forward diablo stole.my soul.

    Introduced it to my two best friends then and we grew up on diablo all the way till 3, late night lan parties, pizza, even getting into swordfighting, axe training and archery because of the d1 and d2 characters. I have always been loyal to the series depsite how wack the story is in 3, don't get me started lol.

    It's one of the games I still play to this day. It's helped me in times of depression, sadness,happiness etc . I hope 4 can revive what I felt with d1 and d2, forget 3. With the stat points introduced I literally was like HELLYES in middle of my class and everyone's like whaaa...

    submitted by /u/Digital_Diarrhea1
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc for rushes?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    IS a sorc viable for hell rushes? IF so, which build? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/weeznur32
    [link] [comments]

    World Premiere Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Diablo 2 vs. Diablo 3

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Hey, so I am downloading single player Diablo 2 because I am over trying to play multi-player Diablo 3 on DSL. Any thoughts? Seriously, tell me the good, the bad, the ugly. I have absolutely no idea what to expect. Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    "A Very Deckard Cain Christmas" - Lore Dad reads a Christmas story

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:59 AM PST

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    can you get legendaries at level 1?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I wanna try my hand at making the strongest level 1 in the game

    submitted by /u/gibigigorgegebman
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH build advice Xbox

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/461327915

    So, I've currently cleared 121. I upgraded 5 or so augments from low 100s to 114 but still can't clear 122 sigh.

    Looking for help on anything I can reroll.

    I know. I'm running Haunt for my amulet instead of FoT or Squirt's because it's primal. Not sure if changing to my ancient FoT would make a difference? (976 dex (rollable), 997 vit, 20%cold, socket, 179 phys res, cdr 7%). I still don't have a decent Squirt's either but not sure how helpful that is since I'm usually taking damage in the high grifts.

    I'm also aware my cdr is a little shy of optimal lol.

    Xbox1 if that helps.

    Also, why does d3planner show a higher dex (by 170) and much higher damage (3mil on xbox 5mil on d3planner)?

    submitted by /u/r2d3photo
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on each class in D4 having their own core skill to level up?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I'm thinking when you log into your class and open up your stats there will be a bar that you can level up. For gladiators it will be Meele fighting, hunters it will be distance fighting, Wizard will be Magic level. etc etc

    The training bar will fill up and gain EXP naturally when you slay monsters and bosses. Once a Wizard goes up from Magic lvl 1 to 2 their spell might deal 105 dmg instead of 100, just an example.

    There could be training camps where each player can visit up to 4 hours max per day. You gain %5 more in training when you're at the camp, it would mainly be for people who love to grind and for those who wants to semi afk, or people that wants to socialize.

    A wizard would need to bring mana potions and health potions, once their wand has been attacking a creature it will eventually drain to zero mana and then they need to fill up their mana and health since creature ocasionally attacks. A demon hunter would need to bring health potions and arrows etc etc.

    Would this be too RPG for Diablo? A wizard that's magic lvl 40 wouldn't be completely OP compared to a wizard with magic level 20, just slightly stronger spells in PvE. It's more ment to be grindy fun rather than game breaking.

    I took this idea from Tibia, 21 years later this MMORPG is still using this system. Some hunters has reached Distance fighting lvl 135 after 10-15 years of training on and off, they aren't significantly stronger than any other hunter but they can land some nice crits ocasionally which can give a thrill. It's more just a fun thing that lots of players enjoy to do, not with the intention to be better than anyone else. I feel like games lack grind these days so it could be a healthy thing

    submitted by /u/EdinSWE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment