• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Diablo Looking for Gearboosting EU PC

    Diablo Looking for Gearboosting EU PC


    Looking for Gearboosting EU PC

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Hello i'm looking for gearboosting, precisely leaching GRs, i'm needing gear for WD, I can play everyday, if you're willing to help, tell me then I wil add you, thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/LRDsreddit to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Bone Spear vs LoD Scythe

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Hey guys, new to necro. Been running a LoD Scythe build that has (at peak poison stun cycle w 128 area dmg) 500t DPS without oculus, been clearing trash on 110-125 at ~1700 paragon on non season.

    Got a primal weapon w great rolls (10% DMG 24AD etc) for the bone spear build. It seems to be much more powerful than my LoD build, yet so much so much squishier. I seem to die to everything at even gr 110. Is the scythe build just way tankier or am I doing something wrong? I have the exact build from maxroll.gg

    submitted by /u/agroovywalrus to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 49, 2020

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 49] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New-ish to Necro, any suggestions for a good solo Seasonal build?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Stuck

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I am currently running a marauder set and I can't move past Torment X solo. I looked at icy-veins website and modeled the build as close as possible, only missing a few pieces of non-set gear.

    I feel like I have hit a plateau and I am trying to figure out how to get over it to progress to be able to finish all of the season card.

    Any and all help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/o_Rick_Dalton_o to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment