• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Diablo After over 1,000 hours on Switch, I finally managed to reach a 1,000+ Massacre bonus solo; it was on T16 during a Goblin-generated Not the Cow Level. A shame it wasn't during Season 19, though...

    Diablo After over 1,000 hours on Switch, I finally managed to reach a 1,000+ Massacre bonus solo; it was on T16 during a Goblin-generated Not the Cow Level. A shame it wasn't during Season 19, though...


    After over 1,000 hours on Switch, I finally managed to reach a 1,000+ Massacre bonus solo; it was on T16 during a Goblin-generated Not the Cow Level. A shame it wasn't during Season 19, though...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    How many GR tiers do you guys reckon Haunted Visions is worth on MotBC bone spear?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    I could barely survive in GR 50, then I finally got the HV at about 300 paragon and was instantly clearing GR75 in 2-2.5 mins. Absolutely insane how big of a difference that perm simulacrum is

    submitted by /u/war5515 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    So I got a 2nd primal wraps of clarity. which one do I use as a bad player

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I'm not the best player around and fairly casual and it's not an increase to DPS in both cases.

    But it's a case where my equiped one can still roll the LoH to VIT while the second one I can reroll VIT or AR to Cold%. So basically I'm asking if LoH is worth it, and if AR > VIT

    EDIT: I forgot to add the imgur link

    https://imgur.com/IyVUV3W

    submitted by /u/PolygenicPanda to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Really struggling keapping up with my partners DH. The last two seasons it has been so strong. We are PS4 couch co-op. What are the best Barbarian builds. Im in need of help this season.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    s22 dh hardcore meta?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Maybe i'm just missing it on icy veins, but what's the meta? I'm running GoD, capt crimson, dawn/valla, 9th/depth/rorg/coe, squirt's/focus/restraint. finding it tough to go far past gr75 with a couple 70ish gems ... i don't remember it being so difficult before. should i try pushing with shadow impale? i've got the gear for it but GoD is so fun lol.

    submitted by /u/tje210 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I am currently running a marauder set and I can't move past Torment X solo. I looked at icy-veins website and modeled the build as close as possible, only missing a few pieces of non-set gear.

    I feel like I have hit a plateau and I am trying to figure out how to get over it to progress to be able to finish all of the season card.

    Any and all help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/o_Rick_Dalton_o to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Skeletal Mage Speed Build does almost no damage

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I put together a speed build for my Necro using skeletal mages, and they do almost no damage at T16. I don't know what I am missing. I copied the build exactly.

    My necro: https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Rogerzz-2100/hero/139442684

    submitted by /u/Rogurzz to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Theoretically would Vo’toyias Spiker work as a buff if someone else applied it?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    Just wondering if Vo'toyias spiker can be applied as a buff if someone else uses it. I think it could work great with invoker as rgk if this is the case.

    Just curious want to do something crazy for a change lol.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment