• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Diablo This is my first time taking part in the season... and I'm loving it!

    Diablo This is my first time taking part in the season... and I'm loving it!


    This is my first time taking part in the season... and I'm loving it!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Seasons Greetings, Nephalem (our tree topper this year)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Primal Essence for D3? to reduce farming

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I know that D3 is not getting much talk these days, but has it been proposed to tweak Primal Ancients by turning them to mats?

    My thinking is instead of having trash Primals that never drop already, salvaging a Primal gives you a Primal Essence and when 5-7 (maybe more) of these are acquired you could then upgrade a regular ancient that you own already as is (rerolled stats and all) to a Primal Ancient. It could be a new Kanai cube page.

    This would make gear more consistent over time and reduce the luck factor and spread players by skill at the top of the leaderboard (despite GR's being rng heavy as is). It would be a realistic way to get Primals with still some time being needed to grind out. Maybe primal drop rate could be tuned further.

    Its an idea I had that would be somewhat refreshing and I dont think would disturb the game too much. Sorry if this is not an original idea.

    TL;DR: Salvaging a trash primal gives you primal essence, 5-10 of these lets you up grade a reg ancient with its existing stats to a primal ancient to lessen the gear grind. could be a new kanai cube page

    submitted by /u/TruGabu
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 12/01/20

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    God DH vs Bone Spear Necro

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Wondering some features comparing both builds, as they seem to be the Top Builds this season:

    1. Harder to gear: GOD or Bone Spear?
    2. Harder to master: GOD or Bone Spear?
    3. Higher GR push: GOD or Bone Spear?
    4. Better key farmer: GOD or Bone Spear?
    5. Better Bounty farmer: GOD or Bone Spear?
    6. Your suggestion overall: GOD or Bone Spear? and why is that?
    submitted by /u/FoxBoltz
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after lvl 70?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I am just recently started Diablo 3 with a few friends, we all went in completely blind and are now wondering what to do after Lvl 70 (sorry if this has been asked a lot

    submitted by /u/BasicIsBest
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to do the season objectives but my Necro is too weak

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    So I've recently hit lv70 after finishing the main story, was actually a very well written story imo.

    But my point is I'm basically here with gear that gives me 270k dmg and 5000k protections and like 800k Health, which I thought was good until I tried Torment IV as required in the seasonal objectives.

    So I'm stuck. I dont know how or where to get better gear from because I tried doing those rifts and greater rifts but I get gear that's worse than mine, and the items that I'm able to craft are far worse.

    Also just to mention I've upgraded all the things to lv12 and I got that kunai cube or whatever its called.

    Pls no hate I'm just a confused newbie lol

    submitted by /u/Griffinpaps
    [link] [comments]

    "Exquisiteness" bugged?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Hello all, for context I'm on Switch.

    I'm currently in my season journey at Chapter IV. The objective Exquisiteness is as follows: Reforge a weapon property to a socket at the Mystic.

    It's currently bugged for me as I've already created a *weapon* and rolled it with the mystic to get the socket. I've also tried replacing the socket with a socket itself. However, I haven't gotten it to unlock. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/zakro_rm
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the Season Journey done all at once

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:50 PM PST

    D3PLANNER missing 3d view

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Hi,

    ever since d3planner moved to maxroll.gg i am missing the 3d view button.

    I tried on Chrome and Edge; Windows 10.

    Any solutions or am i the only one wit the issue at the moment?

    Thank you all!!

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Curve-51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment