• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Diablo It has arrived!

    Diablo It has arrived!


    It has arrived!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    After playing D2:LoD a bunch - D3 wasn't that bad of a game honestly

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I think the major reason that D3 failed were two. One is the looks. It looked too "cartoony". Two is that they removed item to item trading. To be honest, Diablo 3 isn't that bad.

    After playing a ton of D2 LoD, the major issue I see are a few things. One, the content gets boring at the endgame. Myself and I know many others farm the same exact few specific locations. The pit is a common one and same with cows. You do this for hours and hours until you can finally do ubers. At least in D3 the rifts do offer some variety.

    The other major issue is that trading, it just isn't quite the same as it was back in the day. This, like classic wow, is due to the changing of the community. Everyone knows the meta. Everyone knows what is good. So you end up in a situation where trades are between about 10% of the actual items in the game. Mainly grandcharms, ~5 high tier runes, and then some armor that is consistently considered "meta" like shako. There really isn't a trading community and you have to get super lucky to actually "participate" in the trading community. I've already met some people who have bought items for real money (lol?) or do "gimpy" tactics where they keep creating a new char with a secondary account or friend and rush to forge to farm forge drops.

    I also find the meta in D2 significantly more restricting and some skills being super under performing.

    While I enjoyed D2 and find the theme, graphics, and music more of what I want out of a Diablo game (and it was a good dose of nostalgia from the old days). The endgame systems of D3 far outperform it. Sadly though I think many people are already dismissing D4. I was talking about it while farmin in a D2 mod recently and met a few people who say that D4 looks horrible cause it "looks too much like D3". Which I thought was ridiculous and after pressing them for what they mean specifically, they broke down and said its cause the monsters are too big (????). So who knows what the future holds for D4, but I am very excited for it and honestly have a renewed interest in D3 after playing D2.

    submitted by /u/PalwaJoko
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard please fix the Gears of Deadlands Momentum bug, this happens at least once a rift, 18 shots and only 1 shot counted

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Servers Down?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    "Your request has timed out. Please try again. (Code 3006)"

    submitted by /u/ChefBoyarDEZZNUTZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized I had level 60 demon hunter on US servers (I played on US during the EU maintenance sometimes). So here are some old, before the loot 2.0 items.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Demon Hunter killed by Missingno in hell.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Steed Charge Bug

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I'd say 1 in 5 casts of steed charge I just get stuck on nothing and unable to move. Anybody else experiencing this or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Cowabunga87
    [link] [comments]

    MoBC Set Dungeon?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I have one objective left for season 22 "Slayer" achievement, complete any set dungeon. I'm a necromancer using the Masquerade of Burning Carnival bone spear build. When I try to read the Tome of Set Dungeons in Leoric's Manor, it says I'm not appropriately garbed.

    How do I proceed? Do I need to get a different set?

    submitted by /u/LordNelson781
    [link] [comments]

    does it make difference if monks/dh use 2h weap instead of 1 handed?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    the 2 handed weapo always seem to do more damage, but im sure theres a tradeoff?

    submitted by /u/YuriAddict7
    [link] [comments]

    D3 inventory display issue

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Been having this issue since starting the new season. When I open my inventory, various items won't load immediately, and more often than not absolutely nothing will load. It will just look blank. Once I click it, it appears. So every time I open my inventory I have to click everything to make it appear. Insanely frustrating. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/frogcorp
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge rift 179

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Any guide on how to complete the new challenge rift fast?

    submitted by /u/InTranceWeTrust0
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader AoV variants?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Haven't played since the season after necro release and I'm now running on Xbox instead of PC.

    Haven't used any of the new sets in haedrig and I have a deep fondness for the crusader so I thought I'd start there.

    Most likely since I'm on Xbox I'll be exclusively solo and I'm somewhat limited by not having a cursor.

    I can see there's a FotH variant and that the insane face-melting HF Shotgun God is back and both seem to have speed farming variants?

    Any recommendations for me with the current state of things? I imagine mostly the sader will be farming as I hope to play a lot this season and will go for pushes with later characters.

    Thanks in advance for any input 👍🏻

    EDIT: I only had the 4pc when I posted. The power spike of the 6pc made me laugh out loud. Definitely FotH speed farm until I'm kitted out for the HF Shotgun push build.

    submitted by /u/CloudRunner89
    [link] [comments]

    Rationale for the Next Two Classes of Diablo IV

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Rationale for the Next Two Classes of Diablo IV

    There are many theories predicting what the two unannounced classes of Diablo IV will be. I decided to make my own based on the information explicitly presented and explained by the developers themselves.

    Class Archetypes

    During the development of Diablo III, the developers started with a checklist of archetypes that would guide them in the class creation process. These are:

    • Melee Warrior
    • Magic Ranged
    • Conventional Ranged
    • Pet Class
    • Wild Card

    These archetypes are consistent with the precedent set by Diablo II. Note that "Wild Card" is not an actual archetype, but a signifier in order to complete the five classes at launch. D3's "Wild Card" is the Monk.

    Diablo IV Classes

    At Blizzcon, the devs revealed a summary of the three classes in Diablo IV. Combining this with the information presented above, it can be concluded that:

    https://preview.redd.it/5m624p5eiy061.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=32fb13d1fdf5316edd4e03eee106ddd1d99c84cb

    • Barbarian
      • Matches the "Melee Warrior" archetype
      • The keywords are found in "Physical Warrior" and "Heavy Melee Attacks"

    https://preview.redd.it/smweml4fiy061.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=7bf4e284867be30e524887a9caa37e5795e34fde

    • Sorceress
      • Matches the "Magic Ranged" archetype
      • The keywords are found in "Fire, Cold, Lightning Magic" and "Main Ranged Caster Class"

    https://preview.redd.it/k8mobbmfiy061.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=1327f2601a45ad99e4b2689ae829a5595beb012f

    • Druid
      • A hybrid class focused on melee-based shapeshifting and nature magic
      • None of his pillars match the other archetypes
      • This means he is the "Wild Card archetype" of the starting classes in D4

    Therefore, the remaining classes belong to the "Conventional Ranged" and "Pet Class" archetypes.

    Also, it's possible that the "Conventional Ranged" class isn't going to be the Hunter.

    submitted by /u/ArcTriumvirate
    [link] [comments]

    DIABLO 3 WORTH IT FOR SWITCH

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    As the title says I'm trying to figure out if the game is still worth it for switch since it has a price drop and it's available for 30$. Do people still play online? How many hours of gameplay can I get of diablo 3?

    submitted by /u/fanmansoul23
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade Set badly designed

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    This is my first time using the Necro Masquerade set, as I didn't play necro last season.

    Holy shit, this set has some major design issues. It's a glaring flaw when the set bonuses might as well not exist without another item.

    The 2-pc and 4-pc are completely useless without Haunted Visions, I cannot imagine how this got out of playtesting.

    submitted by /u/Kuang_Eleven
    [link] [comments]

    Estimating my nec power, and finding groups during everyday play session

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Hello there. As probably most players I've rolled nec this season. So far I've been solo farming 95 in under 3 minutes and collecting gear. My bone spear gear is fine. However I want to start running rats. During previous seasons I played as zbarb and znec, this time around I would like to try damage role. How should I estimate power of my setup? I leveled my gems to 87, got ancient on every slot besides belt, gloves and helmet, and my paragon in 850. I don't want to disappoint other players and waste their time and keys. Theorywise I feel prepared, but I'm not sure what gr level I should aim at. I also want to ask how do you look for groups. Joining clan seems pointless as most of them got dedicated players and don't want to invite new ones, it looks like it's impossible to find a spot. Are there any interesting communities? I play on EU PC.

    submitted by /u/assek18
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to pick the game back up again

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    So I need to grab another copy and after have purchased so many across so many systems I can't pay retail on the PlayStation store, has anyone has success with 3rd party sellers for digital ps4 copies? I see adds for sub $15 ps4 cd keys but the fine print says it's actually a PlayStation account your buying which comes with the game, sounds shady. Anyone got any experience here or can direct me to a sub $60 digital copy?

    submitted by /u/ZeoliteXIII
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 11/23/20

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 163 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Do i farm bounties or nephalem rift for better xp?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I like that nephalem is mindless farming but if bounty gives more xp then i guess ill do it

    What lvl is the earliest that i can to complete rift? 20?

    submitted by /u/izaka77
    [link] [comments]

    If you rolled a Necromancer this season....

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    BRUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

    GR 100, under 5 minutes, paragon 600, TWO gems. Level 80 Trapped and level 50 Powerful. NO AUGMENTS. And the GIFTED set with NO ANCIENTS.

    What is going on?!?!?! The damage. I cant believe what I'm seeing.

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho
    [link] [comments]

    I've ignored this for years. Any idea how to get rid of it?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment