• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Diablo Monk Diablo III Artworks-[Commissions Open!!!]

    Diablo Monk Diablo III Artworks-[Commissions Open!!!]


    Monk Diablo III Artworks-[Commissions Open!!!]

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Got a primal weapon, going with Barbarian Horde Of The Ninety Savages

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:14 AM PST

    What is the best farming T16/Bounty build for Wizard in S22?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me what is the best farming build for Wizard for speedrunning GR and Split Bounty?

    submitted by /u/Xixth to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    what to reroll plz ?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    what to reroll please and on which of the following (hardcore on ps4) Got a primal Voo's Juicer 1560-1940 cold dmg 1000 int 1000 vit 150 max mana 39% to inflict bleed dmg for 400% weapon dmg over 5 secs + 60% spirit barrage dmg

    submitted by /u/Lightfooted1234 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Bone spear - Essence generating skills

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Im trying to adapt on new necro playstyle - as far as bone spear is not too squishy and enought powefull and i must say it is really fun to play. But im struggle with re-generating of essence throught Grym Scythe. Where do you guys have located this skill ? LMB ? RMB ? because im using curse at RMB for better locating curse attack to stucking mobs together. And LMB form bone spear. I also tried to numlock that grym scythe but its mess and chaos. Is there any other simillar or better options for generating skill/attacks for example longer distances like spikes because grym scythe is for range around you and sometimes ist too dangerous go for shorter distances to regain essence.

    submitted by /u/Janik1992 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How should I estimate my LoD Mages nec power?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Hello there. As probably most players I've rolled nec this season. So far I've been solo farming 95 in under 3 minutes and collecting gear. My bone spear gear is fine. However I want to start running rats. During previous seasons I played as zbarb and znec, this time around I would like to try damage role. How should I estimate power of my setup? I leveled my gems to 87, got ancient on every slot besides belt, gloves and helmet, and my paragon in 850. I don't want to disappoint other players and waste their time and keys. Theorywise I feel prepared, but I'm not sure what gr level I should aim at.

    submitted by /u/assek18 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Wizard Twister Setup - Season 22

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I've looked around here and on the Blizz forums and I haven't seen an extensive guide to playing twister this season.

    I notice on my server (ASIA) the top 10 builds are playing twister and using LoD.

    On top 50 only 2 people are doing hydra. Maybe 90% are doing twister.

    I would like to try it at some point this season. Any hints? Tips?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/StrangeAssonance to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Set dungeon season goal

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    90 savages is both haedrigs and the set I'm sticking with the rest of the season, but it has no set dungeon. Wondering what the best way to achieve the seasonal goal to complete a set dungeon

    Is there a set dungeon known to be easy to do?

    Is there one that would use similar gear to a frenzy barb aside from the set pieces?

    Is there one that doesnt need other gear aside from the set to clear?

    I dont have to do it right away so I don't feel the need to just go with the first set that drops, I'm good with waiting for a while. I just want to avoid the trouble of gearing and gemming a whole new build.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MetalKev to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    So I have Aquilla Cuirass and Lefebvre's Soliloquy, how much DR does that equal? POJ Monk

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Let's Run Raiment Dungeon!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Oh boy do I need help on this. I feel like if one kills monsters and the other runs for the chest, it is doable. I am on US.

    submitted by /u/Imperius123456 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Attack Speed and Flurry Booms

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Looking for info, with actual source preferably to back it up, on how the base attack speed for weapons effects, or does not effect, the Flurry Explosion.

    Im aware that the gear stat "Increased attack speed" will increase Flurry / Tempest Rush damage, despite the fact its a fixed rate.

    However, how does the base attack rate of the weapon before that factor in?

    Does a weapon with base 2 APS, with 0% increased attack speed from any sources, get its flurry explosion doubled?

    Or does its base attack speed not get factored in?

    submitted by /u/lionhart280 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment