• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Diablo Hope you have a good season! Which of those is better?

    Diablo Hope you have a good season! Which of those is better?


    Hope you have a good season! Which of those is better?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Got a pretty decent Dawn, what should I reroll? (CDR is 39.3% with it equipped atm)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 47, 2020

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    End game spirit barrage use

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:24 PM PST

    For rares/bosses, what is better, spam spirit barrage or cast 3 and wait them to expire so it explodes for dmg when u using 'The Barber'?

    edit now that i think about, probably spam is better since it increases mana regen = more damage

    submitted by /u/zkitzor to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 47] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Shenlong PoJ Monk - WTF is that noise!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Anyone playing the Shenlong PoJ Monk, can you hear the annoying noise too?! Its a constant, UGNNNN, and i cannot work out why it keeps playing. Must be a move or item in the set? If you know what i'm talking about, is there a way to silence it? Never thought it'd ruin my experience so much, but hearing a constant UGNNNN every time you play is soul sucking.

    submitted by /u/modssucksomuch to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help with MOBC build - simulacrums dying

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm a casual player trying to use the MOBC build.I don't have the full set for the build yet, but I have all 6 MOBC pieces, haunted visions, the scythe, and the phylactery. I've run into an issue where my simulacrums die (I think this is due to me taking damage and the sacrifice rune triggering? Not sure) and this leaves me with the skill still on cooldown, unable to do any damage at all. So far my only options appear to be to wait out the full cooldown (really hard especially in grifts) or deliberately die to reset the cooldown. Is there any other option I'm missing, or a way to prevent this (other than just avoiding taking damage)?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Exotopia to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Does Won Khim Lau have an internal cooldown?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I notice that the 5s damage reduction seems randomly activated, and not everytime I strike with Tempest Rush (ie. almost permanently).

    submitted by /u/serow081reddit to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Any other good T16/GR speed builds for necro besides bone spear?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Loving bone spear, but my pink is starting to hurt after extended amount of play. Any other speed builds that I can just walk around and the map gets cleared? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Blanciv to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon choices for PoJ

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Why would I not wield Vengeful Wind + Won Kim Lau with PoJ? Mostly other options are recommended for offhand with Won Kim Lau. I guess now with season 22 Shenlongs is what is first choice anyway, and Won Kim Lau in the 4th cube slot.

    submitted by /u/bengt_boll to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu WD main weapon Choice: raw dmg or always voo’s juicer?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Hey guys, I recently got back into d3 and have been reading a lot of guides and just have a simple question about mundunugu main weeps for the season. The guides usually say take the highest dmg/best statted between the 3 candidate weapons, but why would voo's juicer not be the primary nearly every time between those? With the ability to roll the same damage stats IN ADDITION TO up to 60% spirit barrage buff, seems a no brainer but I don't see it on everyone. I have a ancient sacred harvester @ 3290 dmg and just got a 2853 dmg ancient voo's with 51% SB and it's got me stuck here wondering now haha

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KUSH_MY_SWAG_420_69 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Bonespear Solo XP build help

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Hey,

    Can anyone tell me if I should change something on my build? I'm doing gr100 in 2.5 mins but I would like to do more if possible (under 3 mins per run). Does some of you use squirts neckless? I find it too squishy in gr100.

    My build: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/955973559

    submitted by /u/Wombatmanchevre to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Simulacrums still on cooldown?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    I have full masquerade set, but I notice when I pop Sims, it goes on cooldown... is there something going on that doesn't allow for 100% up time?

    submitted by /u/owlacucaracha to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    The barber spirit barrage and convention of elements interaction

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    So I've been wandering why it is that all top WDs are running rorg just for the secondary belt+pants set which seems to give a very slight set bonus (what, some cdr and resource reduction or something?)

    I always figured that since all the spirit barrage damage is "stored" until it blows up, it would be perfect for something like convention of elements so you could blow stuff up when it's cold damage rotation.

    Why is that not the case and what's deal with the belt set being so popular?

    submitted by /u/syzygy919 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    GR speed farming

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:22 AM PST

    From what people have experienced so far, does it look like Bone Spear or LoD mages will be better for the purpose of farming exp solo?

    submitted by /u/hydrosity to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 - MoBC + Reilena + Max Essence

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    So with Season 22 live, I imagine most (if not all) MoBC Necros are enjoying the Reilena's Shadowhook boost on the fourth slot. Though, I've reached a point where I kinda need to start optimizing my gear... and I had this question.

    How useful is max Essence on gear? At a glance, getting +40 max Essence from a weapon and an off-hand item seems like it'll be a hefty boost. However, on second thought that's not multiplicative. It adds to max Essence. With permanent Simulacrum and Reilena calculations, that's +40% to whatever Essence bonus is already there, not x140%.

    With Paragon points and Overwhelming Essence passive, one could easily rock 290% global damage from Reilena alone. If 40 max Essence is acquired via gear, that goes to 330%. That's about ~14% damage increase, from my simple calculations. Without Overwhelming Essence, +40 max Essence increases in value, making it... 16%?

    It seems like max Essence has rather diminishing returns after a certain point that can be easily reached. If that's the case, say I get a Primal one-handed scythe with two imperfect options: a Primary and a Secondary. If I can enchant a bad Primary to something like +10% damage, wouldn't that be more beneficial than +20 max Essence? The latter only adds up to ~7% or 8% at best.

    This is rather mathy, so I thought I'd throw this question out there!

    submitted by /u/hyeonsestoast to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling Scythe of the Circle

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've got a quick question on how to reroll my primal Scythe of the Circle:

    Stats:
    Dmg-Range
    Int
    Area Dmg
    RCR

    Secondary: Life per enemies killed

    I thought on rerolling RCR for 10% Dmg since RCR isnt that great. But maybe getting the 20 Essence is even better, what do you think?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Azukaro to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment