• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Diablo After nearly 2 decades...Sanctuary, here I come!

    Diablo After nearly 2 decades...Sanctuary, here I come!


    After nearly 2 decades...Sanctuary, here I come!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Finally finished my painting of Lilith after 2 months!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Why are the Shadow Clones so useless in 120+ Greater Rifts.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Playing 2p with a friend and we don't feel any difference with the Shadow Clones in the rift. Are we doing anything wrong?

    submitted by /u/pm-me-your-loot
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for possible necromancer builds

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Heard something about a build cold bone spear, corpse Lance or corpse explosion, really anything that can get me gr100 and seems plausible to do without seeing the screen obviously

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Should season 22 Shadow Clones be able to go with you to the next zone?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    I've seen so many shrines at the end of a rift area that were "wasting" the season 22 shadow clone bonus that I felt inclined to discuss it. Am I the only one who has repeatedly questioned why the hell Blizzard just didnt allow them to travel to the next zone with us? I can already see my future self pushing harder rifts and searching for a shrine only to find it at the end, after anything worth killing has already been killed, and then shrugging it off; "i guess shrine effects are better than nothing."

    submitted by /u/B1RDS_i
    [link] [comments]

    (Get Guardian Today!) Boss Mode Conquest Assistance @ 11 PM eastern time Americas NA Softcore

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    The two conquests I'll be helping out are "On a good day" and "Boss Mode". Come by and use those greater keystones on GR80+s.

    You can find me on twitch or in-game community. Let's finish the season journey together before Monday!

    submitted by /u/ncstyle
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore Diablo III | Season 22

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    new to the game, what can seasonal character do after the season ends?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    can they still enter rifts/greater rifts? im not a fan of resetting everythign every few months

    submitted by /u/arara69
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter 4 in the season journey.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    There's a few tasks which require me to beat some enemies and the key wardens on torment 4. The problem is I'm playing the necromancer and the gear I'm aiming for is the reward for beating chapters 1-4 and my gear can only barely make it to torment 1. Any tips from some expert necro players? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/JCook1700
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play Diablo II on a MacBook?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Currently in covid quarantine and desperately want to play for the first time in 15+ years. Can't find a way to install it on my MacBook (using Catalina 10.15.5) anywhere. Has anybody figured this out? From what I read on Blizzard forums we need to wait for a patch, but some YouTube videos talk about running it through some kind of windows emulator. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/large_pepperoni
    [link] [comments]

    season 22

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    it won't stop giving me bows as weapons that deal high damage. i realize i'm playing a high fantasy dungeon crawler but i'd appreciate a modicum of disbelief suspension. wizards don't cast spells out of glorified sling shots. that's the demon hunter's wheelhouse. i. look. ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/ImmaCallMyN66ABovice
    [link] [comments]

    DIABLO3 PC anyone know how to bring back sword cursor when hovering enemies?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    mine went to the default cursor for everything for some reason

    submitted by /u/YuriAddict7
    [link] [comments]

    Just a thought, but has anyone found a good way to exploit the season 22 clones to farm puzzle rings and treasure goblins? What is the best way to farm puzzle goblins?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Looking to get as many puzzle rings as I can before the season is up. Any suggestions on blood shard farming would be appreciated too

    Edit: I meant to say puzzle rings not puzzle goblins lmao

    submitted by /u/DebateTradeCorporate
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why GR boss loot sometimes drops perfectly stacked and sometimes it's all spread out?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Playing throughout the day I noticed that sometimes when you kill the rift guardian the loot drops in a perfect stack so you can spam click all the items without moving your mouse. Other times the loot spreads out everywhere, left right, behind, in front of where boss died and you look like a crazy chicken trying to run around clicking all the items.
    I'd like to know what causes this. I didn't change any game settings, it just switched on its own.

    submitted by /u/Sysheen
    [link] [comments]

    What's the maximum level for legendary gems?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Not bad for my GR level 70 primal.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Sprinter Conquest: Can my WW gold farming barb accomplish it?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Using sprint instead of berserker, I've got a goldwrap and boon of the hoarder. I know the map layouts pretty well. Would that be enough ?

    submitted by /u/Agonizel
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder that it’s Trang-oul not Trag-oul

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Respect the legacy, the true diablo heritage, the founding and original material

    submitted by /u/Legion_Of_Truth
    [link] [comments]

    season 22

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    this season feels like i'm getting powerleveled by my clones. they jus rekt everything that spawns omfg

    submitted by /u/pzrb71
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to diablo servers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Played last season for a few weeks, played online with people no problem. Now, despite seeing "friends on line" list populated I cannot join a game or invite people to my game, it just defaults to local network.

    Anyone else have this issue? I am on xbox, have normal connection, can even join other matchmaking in other games.

    submitted by /u/generalmills2015
    [link] [comments]

    PoD or PD2 for a beginner?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I just finished D2 LOD with Frenzy Barb on normal difficulty cus I wanted to atleast play the vanilla game before I tried different things. I thought it was pretty fuckin dope, and was wondering what the next step would be from here? Also, how do these mp mods work? Are you just dropped in an open world with a bunch of other players, or are you supposed to stay in a party? Sorry if these are dumb questions, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/WizHerleafa
    [link] [comments]

    Necro/Masquerade: Why the f*** die my simulacra all the time?!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Title. I'm so tired of randomly dying because oh look, they are gone. Again. And for some reason the skill went on CD.

    I'm pushing mid-110s and just randomly died in a level 55 while I was leveling a gem for Caldesann. Not for the first time.

    submitted by /u/celial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment