• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Diablo How to roll this for Bone Spear build?

    Diablo How to roll this for Bone Spear build?


    How to roll this for Bone Spear build?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Already having a blast with Twister

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Hit the jackpot and got a Twisted Sword shortly after hitting 70. I don't even have the whole setup yet but instead am stacking Atk spd, currently with 40% crit chance and having a blast. Pretty excited for the rest of this season.

    submitted by /u/koudos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to level early on

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Ive done the challenge rift

    Gotten the fan of knives in my cube

    Got the legendary bracer

    Can material craft rare gear with challenge rift materials when needed

    But it looks like I'll need level 38 (FoK spender rune) and 40~~(lvl req weapon) to efficiently slam most content to 70

    DH just seem exceedingly weak early on (season start mobbing skill & resource is comparably weaker than other classes™ ). I know clone levelling is "a thing" , but what if it's next season ? I'd been slogging it out for awhile now and it's quite painful to just level 18

    submitted by /u/staysaltyTSM to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Is fragment of destiny dmg boost snapshotted for hydras?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Question in the title, is the dmg boost snapshotted for placed hydras or is it updated live after the hydra is already place? thx!

    submitted by /u/Zatem to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Resource Management for Masquerade Bone Spear Build

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I find myself running out of essence pretty often. Then when I go in for scythe to re-up I end up putting myself in quite a bit of danger. I've prioritized resource cost reduction on a few pieces but still find myself having to risk life and limb to regain essence every few fights.

    Am I missing something? How do you guys maintain resource without risking your life?

    Is there a way to work devour into the build? I'm pretty much following this build to a tee right now.

    SOLUTION: For anyone looking at this later, I ended up swapping out Final Service/Stand Alone for Dark Reaping and all my essence troubles went away. I'll probably need some of the defense back later, but it got me to GR104 today.

    submitted by /u/Great_Chairman_Mao to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment